PS5

SHL

Expert Member
I'm gonna keep off buying one until we hear from Sony.

Not sure it will fit in the slot with a heatsink attached, but I ain't buying **** at those prices

'Sony also notes that the drive will need effective heat dissipation with a cooling structure, such as a heatsink.
This can either be single-sided, double-sided, or built-in, but must be within certain dimensions to fit in the bay.'

No idea how the module will fit into the bay with a heatsink.....

LandyMan

Honorary Master
'Sony also notes that the drive will need effective heat dissipation with a cooling structure, such as a heatsink.
This can either be single-sided, double-sided, or built-in, but must be within certain dimensions to fit in the bay.'

No idea how the module will fit into the bay with a heatsink.....
I think Sony is making this crap up as they go along

LandyMan

Honorary Master
1TB and 2TB in stock though....

Now, if only there were no questions about the heatsink...anyone seen any PS5 reviews with this loaded?
I don't even see the 530 listed anymore. Careful it switches you to the 510 when you select the size ...

blowdart18

Ive seen PS5 consoles available online for like 3 weeks now, looks like the SA demand has relaxed.
Probably because most online retailers are bundling the products making it rather expensive compared to a base console with one remote ?

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

New Report Points To VRR Update Arriving For PS5 This December​

Variable refresh rate, or VRR has been something of a lifesaver for some games that utilize it, and more games are utilizing it all the time, though currently that means nothing to PS5 players, because the console doesn’t support VRR – not yet at least, if a new report saying that a VRR update is coming in December is to be believed.

Robert Zohn is a retailer and president of Value Electronics, an tech retailer within the US and in a recent interview regarding Sony’s TV’s, he points to a firmware update coming for VRR in December, which could potentially mean we’ll see an update hit PS5 consoles around the same time.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

:ROFL:

McDonald’s accidentally reveals its hideous new PS5 controller​

We've just been given a glimpse of McDonald's' own take on the DualSense controller, and to be quite frank, it's hideous. But now for the good news: it'll never see the light of day. Not only has the fast food chain clarified that the image was released accidentally, but Sony has also confirmed that it isn't, er, lovin' it. (Happy with plain old white?

McD.jpeg