Psyllium Husk to help with pooping (runny tummy or constipation)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
So a few weeks ago I had a bad Risoles from our local Spar and boy did I have the squirts. Since then, I have had issues with my tummy. Every morning I would have cramps and a runny tummy. Not squirts ... but it was definitely not right either....but the cramping really got to me. A friend told me to get Psyllium Husk and give that a try. Got some at Dischem and got some Biogen probiotics also. Wow ... what a difference. No more cramping in the morning and the poops are awesome. I am much more regular now and once I am done I have noticed it is almost a waste of paper to wipe because there is nothing there. :giggle:

Anyway .... so if any of you guys struggle with tummy issues, then perhaps give this a go.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Oh ... almost forgot.

Fiber can decrease the absorption and decrease the effectiveness of digoxin(Lanoxin). As a general rule, any medications taken by mouth should be taken one hour before or four hours after blond psyllium to prevent this interaction. Interaction Rating: Minor Be cautious with this combination