PUBG Mobile South African players

Ray880823

Hi there, as most of you know PUBG Mobile is out for a several months now, one thing that stands out though is that you very seldomly find fellow SA players. Most of the time you get paired up with some person on the other side of the world with a weird flag and that doesn't speak English or plays with kids noise in the background. So I figured why not make a group where you can invite local players to join you. The idea is simple, post your in game name and add all names before you on the list. Anyway I have to go so add me if you like my username is: Vuuren

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
I've played three times on my iPad Mini so far.
Won twice!!!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

mmmig

Executive Member
Won twice!!!

Played 3 or 4 times and I was the last killed once. The players are surprisingly bad considering I haven't even play an FPS for at least 2 years

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Played 3 or 4 times and I was the last killed once. The players are surprisingly bad considering I haven't even play an FPS for at least 2 years
I suck...can't see the difference between any of the ammo/clothing/med types. So the other players must be REALLY bad.

beans100

Executive Member
Won twice!!!

You're playing against bots, the first few rounds.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/22/17142692/pubg-mobile-bots

One major difference from the other versions is the presence of bots, apparently designed to help new players get to grips with the game. As you level up, the ratio of real players to bots increases, and it’s easy to tell the difference — the bots are pretty dumb and don’t put up much of a fight. This might be disappointing to hear for anyone who plays for the first time and is amazed by their own latent skill level, but it’s a clever way to ensure people have a good experience when they first play PUBG.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Ok, I'll take that into consideration. I am level 15.

We’ve reached out to the teams at PUBG Corp. and Tencent for comment, but right now the presence of bots at low levels is unconfirmed. What I can tell you is that once I hit level 10, the game changed dramatically.
As I said before:
I suck...can't see the difference between any of the ammo/clothing/med types. So the other players must be REALLY bad.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Got a 2nd place last night (all other attempts were in the 40's).

Was about to potentially kill the other player, but was walking backwards into branches when he came out of a house. Couldn't see or do anything in time.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Weird thing happened last night.

I started using Bluetooth earphones and the game started behaving peculiarly. It would jump back 5 seconds every few minutes...tried about 3 sessions. Even died first in one game 100th place! Changed back to wired earphones no issue like that. Finished 2nd again. Coincidence?