Public protector claims only God can remove her from office

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Yay another useless inquiry to waste the taxpayers contributions.
What waste of money is it because MPs are getting paid anyway? looks like they are doing what they are paid to do and you are still moaning, what a pleasant surprise...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Well only 168 ANC MPs actually voted --- I bet a fair few who opposed the ANC caucus decision simply ducked out of voting.
That's not very reassuring out of a possible 230 but it does prove what I have been saying all along, Ace overestimates his support and influence and he is going to be very humbled by this.

Going forward people like Supra and the others who have been vocal about their preference for the Zuma faction will have to ask themselves if it's all worth it.

Last edited:

Priapus

Executive Member
That's not very reassuring out of a possible 230 but it does prove what I have been saying all along Ace overestimates his support and influence and he is going to be very humbled by this.

Going forward people like Supra and the others who have been vocal about their preference for the Zuma faction will have to ask themselves if it's all worth it.

I thought Ace's support was pretty strong within the ANC? I mean, he is almost untouchable.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I thought Ace's support was pretty strong within the ANC? I mean, he is almost untouchable.
And NDZ is the real President of the republic? Don't worry, sometimes I also don't know whether I am coming or going as far as this forum's interpretation of politics is concerned, it can be very confusing.

surface

Honorary Master
Politics is the art (dodgy?) of slow motion. It was thought Zuma would never "resign" and it took quite a while to get rid of him as president, right?

Priapus

Executive Member
And NDZ is the real President of the republic? Don't worry, sometimes I also don't know whether I am coming or going as far as this forum's interpretation of politics is concerned, it can be very confusing.

Right and that Ace is our next president; stated as fact, even. I'm confused.

Politics is the art (dodgy?) of slow motion. It was thought Zuma would never "resign" and it took quite a while to get rid of him as president, right?

I guess, when it comes to politics, no one really knows what will happen, until it does. Lot's of people honestly believed, Zuma would never resign and would bring the army in to hold on to power.

Maybe Ace will be president though...

Priapus

Executive Member
Indeed. Looks like you study politics quite a lot.

I try not to. My statement does come from this article though:

Though, it's just an opinion; it's a convincing one I think.

surface

Honorary Master
I try not to. My statement does come from this article though:

Though, it's just an opinion; it's a convincing one I think.
I think certain types of Gevaar is quite strong with Mr Poplak. Writes quite prolifically though.

My money is on my leader Marais becoming president so who knows.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The corrupt will always back the corrupt. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

They should all be removed from power. Bunch of parasites!
Don't worry, remember just after Nasrec we had almost close to a 50/50 split between the two camps and people on this forum were adamant that Cyril will not finish his first term? We've come a long way, haven't we?

Team Zupta now have 62 defiant MPs, that number is not going to remain like that for long, very soon it will be every man and woman for themselves.

deesef

Expert Member
What waste of money is it because MPs are getting paid anyway? looks like they are doing what they are paid to do and you are still moaning, what a pleasant surprise...
You obviously have factored it the enormous cost of the tenders for office space, meeting spaces, hotels, transport, refreshments, meals and various other niceties required by these enquiries. No pleasant surprise here; just another enormous waste of money.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
In a memo to political parties, parliament said the number of ANC MPs who took part in the vote had been under-reported by three MPs, which means 171 voted in favour of the motion instead of the 168 captured on Tuesday.
The list also shows that despite his earlier protest, MKMVA president Kebby Maphatsoe, who is aligned to the RET faction, voted in support of the motion.
Maphatsoe on Friday conceded he had no choice but to do so following instructions from ANC national chairperson Gwede Mantashe, who told party MPs no dissent would be allowed during the vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 3WA