Public Protector investigated me because I am black – Motsoeneng

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Wow Hlaudi, now you are reaching like the unutterable retard that you really are.

werfie

Expert Member
Yes. You are right. Its because she is white and you are black. That must be it.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Solarion, we need one of your witty gifs because I am truly speechless on this one.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Calling a black person a racist? Quite a catch-22 you seem to have yourself in, Cloudy :D

Skerminkel

Expert Member
This is fantastic news! The final card of the incompetent and corrupt remains the race card. Dare we hope that he is at his last card?

Skerminkel

Expert Member
“But have you ever seen in that office of the Public Protector, the former Public Protector, exposing white people?” asked Motsoeneng.

He should be happy about it. PP investigations are representative of the race profile of the upper echelons of public service. (And I use "service" in its most liberal sense.)

CAPS LOCK

Executive Member
Must be a blessing when you're so stupid to even realise how stupid you are.

Splinter

Honorary Master
This is beyond farcical. He is trying to bring in the race card against a black person?

Flanders

Honorary Master
This is beyond farcical. He is trying to bring in the race card against a black person?

He was taught that no matter how badly he screws up, no matter how useless or guilty he may be, he may pull the Card of Race (issued at birth) and all shall be forgiven and/or swept under the rug.

Phuckwit just didn't bother to read the fine print.

I'm actually surprised he didn't throw something in there about white privilege.

Mila

Honorary Master
Can they just please go to jail. And not shaik jail. Derby Lewis jail.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Now he is going to enlist someone with half a brain who will claim that what he meant was the the institution of the public protector is a colonial western european white bloody agent idea and the paradigm is as white can be and hence the white idea of a public protector was used against him because he is black and therefore has no bearing on him... possible insert some dancing and a statement about killing whites... etc etc