Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Looks like they've decided on a tactic for handling her. Ignore her.
Lets see how long that works.

Crowley

Executive Member
Are 1st world governments this corrupt?

To an extent.

Tory MP Sir Peter Viggers said today he felt 'ashamed and humiliated' over his expenses claim for an island to house the ducks in his pond.
He described his decision to include the feature in his taxpayer-funded second home claims as a 'ridiculous and grave error of judgment'.
The ducks had never liked the feature and it was no longer being used, he added.
The veteran MP was forced to announce he was standing down at the next election after details of the claims were published this week.
Among them were £30,000 towards gardening at his home, including £500 for manure and £1,645 on a 'floating duck island' for his pond.

The bold bit is the difference between them and good old RSA.

S1ght

Expert Member
So what's the point of the public protector exactly? I still see no response from Zuma on Nkandla and like people said, they just kinda flat out ignored her report on this 1. Does she have no power at all?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
So what's the point of the public protector exactly? I still see no response from Zuma on Nkandla and like people said, they just kinda flat out ignored her report on this 1. Does she have no power at all?

None whatsoever.

grok

Honorary Master

Our constitution made provision for a PP, the problem is the ANC doesn't respect the constitution.

kianm

Honorary Master
I fkn hate African poltics, these idiots do as they like right in front of the whole nation. Fk at least in 1st world countries they account for their BS. Here we still have the most corrupt individual as president

House

Banned
I fkn hate African poltics, these idiots do as they like right in front of the whole nation. Fk at least in 1st world countries they account for their BS. Here we still have the most corrupt individual as president

... and then there are people calling me a racist when I say South Africa is backwards compared to Western nations....

MKFrost

Expert Member

What else can we expect. Guy 'steals' R250m, most of his government still supports him and then almost 70% of the nation votes that he rules the country so why should he step down.

Conscience, morals etc.. are all words which are only applicable to 1st world countries. They do not apply in an African context.

House

Banned
What else can we expect. Guy 'steals' R250m, most of his government still supports him and then almost 70% of the nation votes that he rules the country so why should he step down.

Conscience, morals etc.. are all words which are only applicable to 1st world countries. They do not apply in an African context.

ANC Fubar.png