• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Publish and Hosting Assistance

I am looking for someone to assist me publish and host an ASP.net app. I already have a domain hosted with absolute hosting and cannot seem to win with the part of getting it live. Will provide my ftp details. Willing to pay a few rands :p

I have read somewhere that asp.net now needs full trust but not sure how true that is. I just need my application working, whether medium/full trust level.

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Morning

As per ticket yesterday we did resolve the issue regarding the publishing of your content into the correct folder and are working to get your site up and running.

Asp.net is running with full trust along with he latest version of asp.net.

Please keep a look out for a response within the ticket.

Morning Jade, I do acknowledge your assistance in publishing my content into the correct folder, however I am experiencing a problem of failing to properly have my .cshtml files run properly as the application is an Asp.net mvc application. I did send a ticket regarding that after the content issue was resolved.

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Morning snethelegend

Dave has deployed your asp.net core site to our web server after a few changes were required within IIS in order to support your application.