Pule blames eTV, SABC for digital TV migration hold up

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
Right, she's not accusing them, only blaming them.
Saw her babbling this on TV this morning and immediately thought wtf! She full on blamed them. No doubt about it.
“I hope the SABC and eTV are listening. You are holding us up.” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
LOL @ being unable to get SABC to tow the line and act quickly on the digital migration, must really suck at her job.

techead

Honorary Master
Now she wants to show that she is doing her job?

Too late, stupid woman!

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I cannot recall any one of these fat cat cadres saying something like:-
"yes you right I was wrong and I apologize. My solution is................"

It's always about your rear end:-
But um but um I was misunderstood/quoted or it is ...................'s fault.

FFS you are being paid a fortune to do a job FKING DO IT!

greg0205

Honorary Master
Only a couple of days 'till she has to appear before an ethics committee. I expect some major finger pointing action from our Dina until then 'cos Lord knows, she's the only sane, diligent, hard working one out there... :p

ajules

Expert Member
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.....proof that not everyone has an IQ

Mars

Honorary Master
The thing that pisses me off the most is that this is the best the ANC can do. And they are perfectly happy about it!

They really dont give a shlt abbout this country.

iscariot

SABC oversight doesn't fall under DOC thats why parliament reviews it's board membership and questions the CEO in regard to mismanagement of funds aka corruption so the minister doesn't have direct control over said entity. The DOC in it's capacity is just there to to make sure the SABC inline with the strategic direction it wants and follows it. Kind of like how Transnet is not directly under the Department of Transport even though government is it's sole share holder.

MrSnyders

So, the DOC didn't illegally appoint Sentech/Nagravision to supply STBs (allegedly to the benefit of her 'boyfriend'), forcing e-TV and SABC to implement court action which delayed the process?

Seems Pule might be suffering from some memory loss.

edit: From a previous article
The court ruling placed responsibility for the management of conditional access firmly back in the hands of free-to-air broadcasters. Pule lodged an appeal, but withdrew it last month so that the digital-migration process would not be further delayed.

Last edited:

genetic

Honorary Master
:erm:

Dina, if you knew anything about your job, you would have realised that SABC is already broadcasting it's news content in 16:9 after completing massive upgrades to digital prior to the world cup in 2010.

It is YOU, Dina who is holding everything up.