Pule claims she is victim of a blackmail plot

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm glad to see she's moved on to phase 3 of the ANC cronies corruption grieving process: conspiracy theories.

goselito

So the Sunday Times is blackmailing her now...lol. I wonder, RPM, are you guys part of the blackmailers because you also report on her.

lexis

"the damaging reports published in the Sunday Times over the last 10 months are part of a “sophisticated plot” to blackmail her."

:erm: and all those reports are false.

Bwahaha :D

Mars

Honorary Master
WTF? Did I not just read a slightly different version title of this same article?

Why are you posting the same article with different titles?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Actually everybody just wants you and your boyfriend and other cadres out.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
Again: If the ST are so wrong, take them to court and prove it.

On the other hand: how much have this country lost already by scrutinising everything Pule does (or does not do.) Now a parliamentary committee had to trawl through 2000 pages. Assuming, what, 10 min per page and a committee of 15 people (?) = 5000 person hours by highly paid people. Say R2000/h? R10 million!!!! All lost to the economy.

If she had only done her work properly, that money could have contributed to the development of our country.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Let me see if I have this straight. Blackmail usually involves information the victim would not like everyone knowing becoming public... The blackmail part is where she, or he, pays to have that information suppressed. Have I missed anything?
So then, Dina dearest... If the ST have been running these stories for ten months, the information is public knowledge. How would your supposed blackmailers exert pressure on you when we ALL know how useless you are already?

j4ck455

Executive Member
According to Pule, the intention was to force her to make decisions that favour the interests of certain powerful people and organisations.

“We have witnessed an extraordinary call by a newspaper that is supposed to be objective to get the president to fire me,” Pule said.
Illogical to the point of being laughable if not for the serious damage being done by Dinosaurus Pule and king Zumatello for not yet giving her the boot up her behind.

If "certain powerful people and organisations" really were blackmailing Pule into making decisions in their favour, it would make little sense to have her fired. The simplest explanation is that Pule really is a corrupt and incompetent bovine.