Pule must pay back the DoC and apologise for lies: Public Protector

techead

Honorary Master
throw her lying ass in jail. people dont care about an apology.

durbandave

Firstly why refer to this piece of thieving trash as "honourable". There is is nothing honourable about Dina Pule. Secondly all she is asked is to apologize....... seriously???? Thirdly they want to fly these pigs to the US to attend a seminar which will teach them the difference between right and wrong. If they dont know the difference between right and wrong they should not be in these positions and rather confined to a jail cell.

I am sick of these ANC cadres screwing us over. I dont have enough vaseline to sustain the constant screwing they are giving me and all South Africans.

Rant over and lubing up for the next round

BGE

Expert Member
When your leader is corrupt, the subordinates will condone corruption too!

skimread

Honorary Master
Belinda Moses, reporting for Eyewitness News, said the Public Protector also wants an ethics seminar and handbook for Cabinet ministers.

The Protector reportedly said that such seminars are held in the US and help to keep everything above board.
So let me get this right. The ministers are unethical and corrupt and as punishment they get free trips to the US to attend seminars on ethics.

How much are all those ethics trips going to cost the tax payer that will include travel cost to the US, staff costs and spending allowance. That is like giving a drug addict more of the drugs he is on to try cure him.

durbandave

Yep a free holiday to the US and all they will do is sleep in the seminar followed by a party hosted by the South African taxpayer, because how can they go all the way to US without a subsistence allowance

MickeyD

RIP
I think she's implying that we should present similar seminars HERE in sunny South Africa.

DJ...

Banned
The word "honourable" was misused dozens of times in that report...

durbandave

I think she's implying that we should present similar seminars HERE in sunny South Africa.

"The Protector reportedly said that such seminars are held in the US and help to keep everything above board" If she is meaning have them in SA then this wording is open to interpretation I suppose. That said I reiterate my point that should they not know the difference between right and wrong already, they should not be a minister or in any service where public money is being spent

MickeyD

RIP
The word "honourable" was misused dozens of times in that report...
She ain't stupid... Pule is still a MP and the correct form of address is important, else it will be used again the PP.

MickeyD

RIP
"The Protector reportedly said that such seminars are held in the US and help to keep everything above board" If she is meaning have them in SA then this wording is open to interpretation I suppose. That said I reiterate my point that should they not know the difference between right and wrong already, they should not be a minister or in any service where public money is being spent
Agreed! Seems to be a global problem...

skimread

Honorary Master
OK. Then the question is who will get the tender to host these seminars as they know no one that is ethical. You'll probably get the comrade who wins is going to buy Ethics for Dummies and charge a couple of million while they present these ethics to sleeping ministers.

MickeyD

RIP
OK. Then the question is who will get the tender to host these seminars as they know no one that is ethical. You'll probably get the comrade who wins is going to buy Ethics for Dummies and charge a couple of million while they present these ethics to sleeping ministers.
Was thinking same! And then ask them to write a test afterwards!

I get that, I just find it ironic...
I detected a not so subtle hint of sarcasm!

fonoi

What a joke, if this was you or me, we would be thrown into jail quicktime.

Lionsheart

Honourable Pule’s conduct was unlawful. I also consider it grossly improper and unethical that she tried to pass the buck to her staff,”

Ya Right!

I guess this country will come right when South Africa wins the FIFA World Cup. Oh wait! maybe they will just buy the cup with tax payers money.

biena

Executive Member
And then they have a seminar at a 5 star hotel where they sleep and party at night. will still get a allowance since they are away from home.
The ethics seminar should be a criminal conviction served out in a jail cell, there they can nap all they want.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
Never mind the actual money she wasted. The cost of her incompetence cost our country orders of magnitude more.
Dress her in orange overalls, take a bunch of pictures of it to hang in parliament's loos and chuck her ass in a deep dark hole!
Then JZ and buddies can go and submit the apologies to the poor children of this country whose chances of a bright future was kicked in the balls.

grok

Honorary Master
“Honourable Pule’s conduct was unlawful. I also consider it grossly improper and unethical that she tried to pass the buck to her staff,” said Madonsela.

persistently lying and unethical conduct”

It wasn't simply a once-off, she kept on doing it! Considering it was unlawful, she should be judged by the law not some politician version of getting a slap on the wrist while the other's still in the cookie jar.

Sadly these people understand neither ethics nor honesty.