Putin reminds Ramaphosa of nuclear deal

yebocan

Honorary Master
Have no serious worries about CR....-Mabuza is the one all you guys should be worrying about....actually, all of us

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Have no serious worries about CR....-Mabuza is the one all you guys should be worrying about....actually, all of us

The KZN ANC is reportedly unhappy with him and what they see as betrayal from him, if one of the ANC provinces was clever they would capitalise on this, take the middle ground and come up with their own candidate, let Mabuza and KZN take care of each other and in that way we avoid another Zuma aligned KZN candidate and we also avoid Mabuza.

yebocan

Honorary Master
The KZN ANC is reportedly unhappy with him and what they see as betrayal from him, if one of the ANC provinces was clever they would capitalise on this, take the middle ground and come up with their own candidate, let Mabuza and KZN take care of each other and in that way we avoid another Zuma aligned KZN candidate and we also avoid Mabuza.

He is playing the long game....- a real Machiavellian...no way must he make it into the highest office.

Mila

Honorary Master
I am not so blood thirsty. Instead, I am sure it will be one of the most enjoyable experience to see him in orange overalls and shackles for majority Seffricans.

Russian prison sounds better

Mila

Honorary Master
I thought Squirrel was sorting out the ANC. Why has Fattybooms not been sent to prison? Or held accountable what he dis with his BEE mine?

I’m waiting, not holding my breath. When will the ANC get rid of the Zumas and send them to prison?