QoS Setup on Nokia G-240W-C fibre router

Zulfi

Expert Member
Hey guys.

I just had my fibre installed yesterday, and would like to prioritize my PS4 bandwidth before streaming and downloads..

I know how to do the basic things on the router login, but thats where my knowledge ends. Anyone in here know how to do this?

i contacted Vodacom technical, but they either keep transferring me from one department to another, or they just simply have no idea what im talking about.

Thanks

Zulfi

Expert Member
1585224468235.png
So i have, in a skelm way, gotten access to my router.. and i have done the basic Qos settings for it.. i dont know if its right.. there were 2 options, L2 Criteria and L3 Criteria... i did L2 and selected the LAN1 port to prioritise my PS4. i did not know what to enter in the "Forwarding Policy" field and so i just put in "1"...

Can someone out there please help!! I will also attach a screenshot of the "L3 CRITERIA" - which allows for more configuring, but considering i know JACK about what im doing, i cant use that

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Dont think will make much difference, you really need something like mikrotik router that you can limit each device.