R199 uncapped fibre and ADSL top-up accounts launched

cavedog

Honorary Master
What the actual fark is this shyte

Not a bad deal. People with a 200/100 Openserve line will obviously get the most value.

I'm not aware of an account with unlimited usage for R199 that works on a 200/100Mbps line.

To compare CISP charges R799 for the account that can support 200Mbps.

So the limited time promo is offering some value for money.

Reactions: Yuu

rpm

Admin
Staff member
What the actual fark is this shyte
Free data - 20GB/100GB. If you want to watch videos or download a lot of stuff, you have the option to buy uncapped accounts at very affordable prices.

I think this is currently the best deal in town if you are on an Openserve line.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Free data - 20GB/100GB. If you want to watch videos or download a lot of stuff, you have the option to buy uncapped accounts at very affordable prices.

I think this is currently the best deal in town if you are on an Openserve line.
I had no idea that you can get a Openserve fibre line unbundled without an ISP, that's the part that got me confused

wingnut771

Honorary Master
I had no idea that you can get a Openserve fibre line unbundled without an ISP, that's the part that got me confused
i think it's aimed at people that have bundled lines but only a capped account, they can then enter another isp's pppoe details and change accounts. the only thing openserve is good for imho.