R2,000 Cash Giveaway – Enter Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanderwks

It seems that the generic answer here would be to say "5G home WiFi because its a super fast and stable internet connection with a home-connected plug and play solution connecting Wi-Fi-enabled devices with average speeds of 50Mbps and maximum speeds of up to 500Mbps with enough data to do all daily internet activity as well as data to use for big downloads during off peak" but to be honest, my current connection is fine and I am not entirely sure that the 5G network is necessary - Hardell: “The fifth generation (5G) of radio frequency radiation is now being developed. This is done without dosimetric determination or study of the possible health effects. The media praise in particular all the possibilities that this technology promises to offer, such as the self-propelled car and Internet of Things (IoT). The consequences for the health of humans, plants and animals are not discussed at all. Politicians, governments and the media are responsible for unbalanced information. Ordinary people are not informed of conflicting opinions about this technological development. Health effects from radio frequency radiation are a non issue in the media, at least in Sweden, but also in most other countries”.
I may be unpopular and my entry thrown out, but I have always respected the honest content from mybroadband and would like to follow the ethos.
I've got a special on foil if your interested

Marsie27

5G delivers on reliability, ensuring a consistently stable and more seamless connection

legendkillermk

Huawei P40 Pro. It's a beast of a phone and supposedly has the best smartphone camera in the world

A11i3

5G home Wi-Fi
This home-connected plug and play solution connects Wi-Fi-enabled devices.

Average speed: 100Mbps
Maximum speed: up to 500Mbps

KrispyRen

5G home wifi

to get higher download speeds at an affordable price compared to fibre

Haboon

5G Mobile

Mobility is everything. I have fibre at home which is sufficient, but for me it's important to have the same speed and latency when stepping outside.

michvandev

From a business perspective -

Server Virtual Hosting
  • Cost saving
  • Managed software licence agreements
  • Flexibility for systems configurations
  • On-demand capacity

sherington

5G is the fastest and newest mobile
network technology.

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play.

quillion

5G home wifi

The potential of x100 faster speeds than 4G at home sounds amazing.

LeonZa

MTN 5G Unlimited Data
Packages from:R1249pm

Similar price and higher speeds than comparable fibre.

afsrav

5G home Wi-Fi

With 5G’s real-time responsiveness and consistent connections, gaming and streaming becomes a seamless experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.