Electric

Honorary Master
Anyone have more info on this?
This seems like a great deal for my son's clash of clans fetish.

nic777

Expert Member
This is a great offer and just in time for me. I have recently gone freelance so have been thinking of which package or ISP to go for which allowed me to use the hotspots. I will never use that much data but the alternative would be to buy their time limited packages but this is a no-brainer: cheap and I don't have to worry about topping up or fear of wasting if I dont use it.
I assume there is no time limit but rather just data limit.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
Useful if you spend a lot of time at airports or hotels such as City Lodge.

Ryansr

Expert Member
This is cheap but would not like to go to a hotspot in order to use it; I have an extremely anti-social personality towards most fools you see. My own home wifi hotspot FTW anyway!

CuppaJoe

Anyone knows what the difference is between the 'AlwaysOn' hotspot and 'AlwaysOn Smart' hotspot?

This helpful bit of information is nowhere to be found on their website.

Could not log into either one recently at OR Tambo with the Wi-Fi bolt-on that is available to Afrihost ADSL accounts.

Last edited:

mrlgm007

Anyone knows what the difference is between the 'AlwaysOn' hotspot and 'AlwaysOn Smart' hotspot?

This helpful bit of information is nowhere to be found on their website.

Could not log into either one recently at OR Tambo with the Wi-Fi bolt-on that is available to Afrihost ADSL accounts.

AlwaysOn uses the browser to log on with your acc

AlwaysOn Smart users a certificate and connected automatically and logged on its own.

Gozzy

This is awesome, I work at IS Campus and we have a super fast Always On connection here :

Think I might just get this :)

Your Latest Results
Last Result:
Download Speed: 14983 kbps (1872.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 10172 kbps (1271.5 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 19 ms
8/14/2014, 7:28:16 AM