R497 per month for uncapped 30Mbps fibre from Afrihost

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
Yeah gonna need to make the prices lower.
Cause your technology sucks and so does your service :) More people will run into the same issues eventually :p

justplain

Expert Member
Well my 30/30 on Octotel and MWEB is R779.
Seems the Afrihost 30/30 for R597 is a winning deal.
Come on MWEB/Octotel etc.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
I would be happy with a 30/3. Dont really need the upload. So would save R168 pm if i switch. Plus Axxess support has gone downhill as of late. 1-5 days seems a lot though, thought it was only a few hours. @AfriNatic could maybe confirm.

Morning,

It depends on whether Axxess loads the cancellation and accepts the early termination once we place an order. If the previous ISP does not respond to FF requests it delays the process a bit. If it runs smoothly then order progresses very easily and takes a couple of hours to be activated.

stevenv

Expert Member
Morning,

It depends on whether Axxess loads the cancellation and accepts the early termination once we place an order. If the previous ISP does not respond to FF requests it delays the process a bit. If it runs smoothly then order progresses very easily and takes a couple of hours to be activated.
Thanks. Still sounds like too many stars need to align. Isn't Axxess part of Afrihost or something? Surely that would make it easier?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Thanks. Still sounds like too many stars need to align. Isn't Axxess part of Afrihost or something? Surely that would make it easier?

We still function as separate entities and they manage their own lines with FNO's

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I would be in my element with a 30/3 uncapped fibre for this price with current ISP
Im currently paying R599 for a 10/10

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
We have also loaded the new prices in clientzone for anyone that might want to change to the 30/3 package :cool:

ForSure

Expert Member
Hi Afri , this is exciting news
When the new customer subscribes at the 30/3 price package will the user be locked at that price or will it change depending on Frogfoots double line speed special pricing after a couple of months down later ?
just curious sounds good :)

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi Afri , this is exciting news
When the new customer subscribes at the 30/3 price package will the user be locked at that price or will it change depending on Frogfoots double line speed special pricing after a couple of months down later ?
just curious sounds good :)

Hi,

These are not promotional pricing or double speed promo these are the new standard pricing we offer on FrogFoot.

If wholesale prices ever increase we will notify all clients at least 30 days in advanced but for now these are the pricing for the foreseeable future.

Crayons

Good to see they're finally doing something useful instead of only complaining about farm murders.

Gemsbok

I am in Theresapark, Akasia. Someone decided that Metrofibre will be the Fiber supplier in our area. So we are stuck with the most expensive fibre supplier. I am with Afrihost since 2002 and very happy with their service but UNFORTUNATELY Metrofibre's ludicrous prices will be the reason that I wont be able to take fiber.

ForSure

Expert Member
Hi,

These are not promotional pricing or double speed promo these are the new standard pricing we offer on FrogFoot.

If wholesale prices ever increase we will notify all clients at least 30 days in advanced but for now these are the pricing for the foreseeable future.
Hi Afri

Thanks for the answer , will look at my options available in May :)