R8m Powerball jackpot winner whose wife left him because he ’didn’t have enough money’ wants her back

gregmcc

Honorary Master
What a moron. Take her back and then I hope she runs off with all your money. Stupid cnt.

Reactions: ES1

R13...

Honorary Master
Maybe she is really good in bed. Or he knows if she files a divorce claim she gets half anyway so better to have her around & he still gets to spend it his way instead of ending up with only half.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Not shrugging off 8 bar at all! I mentioned that jackpot wasn’t that massive because I don’t think R8m would be life changing money for everyone. You’d cover many things, but would probably still need to go to work or get some form of income.

You can make that 8 mil generate income quite easily while still making your life so much easier.

By simply buying a decent property/paying your existing property off; settling debt and then buying one or more rental properties to generate income (alternatively investing it and living/supplementing off the interest), you'll be in a much better place.

Sure you will still have to work, but your financial stress should be gone.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
You can make that 8 mil generate income quite easily while still making your life so much easier.

By simply buying a decent property/paying your existing property off; settling debt and then buying one or more rental properties to generate income (alternatively investing it and living/supplementing off the interest), you'll be in a much better place.

Sure you will still have to work, but your financial stress should be gone.
You would be in a much better place, with or without your wife who dumped you.