R900 vs R15.90 - Make your choice

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
R900 vs R15.90 - Make your choice

I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC this past weekend after my colleagues called me an old man.

For the record, I am not an old man. My only crime was buying PC games on Steam.

Solitude

Executive Member
Game Pass is such an amazing service.

Also, keep an eye out for specials. My Game Pass Ultimate is paid up for a couple of years thanks to some specials a couple of month ago.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The value is just insane. A huge number of games are Xbox only, a good number are PC as well and it includes Xbox Live Gold. You can easily spend nothing extra on games. It's the most compelling reason to buy the next Xbox over the PS5.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC this past weekend after my colleagues called me an old man.

For the record, I am not an old man. My only crime was buying PC games on Steam.

“Why don’t you just use a Game Pass subscription?” these whippersnappers would ask, mockingly, when I spoke about games on sale.
:ROFL:

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
If you cancel the subscription, can you still play the games downloaded?

coomie

with our rand being an issue i appreciate the low price in our currency.

Can anyone confirm if Origin or GamePass will stick to the Rand price of an annual commitment for the duration of the year(2019), or can it change any time after january 2020 ?

DanDango

Executive Member
The one thing it lacks is something like the steam workshop. PC gamer's love them mods.

envo

Expert Member
They had a deal during E3 where, if you have a xbox gold balance, can convert that to xbox ultimate pass and only start paying when it ends, for $1, which for me is sometime in 2022.

So I picked up about 3 years worth of xbox ultimate game pass for R15.90

The writer does seem like an old man with his steam games ;)

R4ziel

Expert Member
The writer does seem like an old man with his steam games ;)
Since when is it cool to hate on Steam? I clearly missed something that happened somewhere because 95% of my games are bought on steam, and I definitely do not and will not in the foreseeable future own a console

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
The one thing it lacks is something like the steam workshop. PC gamer's love them mods.
Well,
It's free content and in the case of Bethesda games, a lot of the time free content that's better than the paid extra content they release.