R900 vs R15.90 - Make your choice

Jacobofski

I have tried game pass but their games is not what I really want. Instead subscribe to EA Access.
And I am already 62, I play a few very old games like Command & Conquer series, Titanfall 2 a very nice shooter and Battlefield 4.i also buy games on Steam.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I have tried game pass but their games is not what I really want. Instead subscribe to EA Access.
And I am already 62, I play a few very old games like Command & Conquer series, Titanfall 2 a very nice shooter and Battlefield 4.i also buy games on Steam.
Then go check out GOG and their weekly sales. I'm sure they'll do Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday as well.

GOG and Xbox PC Game Pass are where I play 99% of my games.

Did you play The Outer Worlds with the Xbox sub?There's also the new Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition, Gears 5, Rage 2, Stellaris, all the Tomb Raider, new Wolfenstein, Banner Saga and Shadow of Mordor games, Moonlighter, Dead Cells, Thimbleweed Park, Vampyr, Into the Breach and more.

There is a crap ton of excellent games available in the PC Game Pass, for all types of gamers. And 1st party stuff like Age of Empires 4 and MS Flight Simulator will drop on day one.

Pandas2

If you cancel the subscription, can you still play the games downloaded?
No. If your month of subscription has not ended yet, then you will be able to play until such time that your subscription expires. Once that is done then you can no longer play those games.
You see ever time you open the game in XGP it checks for licenses so expired subscription means expired license.

FrankyF

Anyone spot any good deals on Game Pass Ultimate over this Black Friday weekend?

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Include Project X Cloud with their PC subscription and then you going to have a winner