'Race specific' client, agent reject Cape Town man's apartment rental query, agency drops landlord

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I actually didn't say whether or not I agree with employment equity. I simply challenged Vrot's comment that seemed to be saying this shouldn't be an issue as we have race based laws and then went further to say this type of racism is irrational but at least AA is somewhat justifiable.

How is racist legislation of any kind justifiable?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I don't know...if someone commits a crime and is sent to jail. Is sending him to jail not depriving him of his freedom...2 wrongs don't make a right, right?
How about murder vs killing someone in self defense...both acts are about taking a life...which is wrong.

Think before you spew nonsense...context is king.

So, what's your solution then?

RiaX

Executive Member
Two sets of laws. If the roles were reversed it be no problem.

On the other hand why are people so dumb? If the person had the money to rent your unit why not ? Money is money.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
People like you justify it...
These kinds of comments by you just shows how weak, insecure and racist YOU actually are.

And it all comes down to being SO embarrassed by what YOUR liberation government has done to this country.

I know that blaming and attacking Whitey and the DA etc. is literally ALL you have to get you through your day.

Oh and of course...being able to type "lolzzz" like a 12yo, in response to ANY argument.

Just remember, NONE of this will get you ahead in life...your biggest enemy isn't Whitey, but rather your own people.

daveza

Honorary Master
That's something I would expect from Cosmik Debris, I wasn't aware you were the type?

Illegimate - it's literally in the word.

Il - not
legitimate - lawful

Under the law of the time, the NP government was legitimate.

Racist, inhumane, unethical, discriminatory - but lawful.

Ghost64

Expert Member
These kinds of comments by you just shows how weak, insecure and racist YOU actually are.

And it all comes down to being SO embarrassed by what YOUR liberation government has done to this country.

I know that blaming and attacking Whitey and the DA etc. is literally ALL you have to get you through your day.

Oh and of course...being able to type "lolzzz" like a 12yo, in response to ANY argument.

Just remember, NONE of this will get you ahead in life...your biggest enemy isn't Whitey, but rather your own people.
Lolzzz

Myself and cosmik were chatting, you’re not included.
Now go back to drinking your beer and using your garden boy as your ottoman.

daveza

Honorary Master
Yes, but as I asked earlier, what to do when the landlord is that type.

Tell him what he's asking is illegal and your company is unable to accept his request.

What she did was the opposite -

The estate agent furthermore defended the move, saying it was not illegal for a landlord to choose their tenants. (based on race )

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Illegimate - it's literally in the word.

Il - not
legitimate - lawful

Under the law of the time, the NP governmthent was legitimate.

Racist, inhumane, unethical, discriminatory - but lawful.
The law of the time was also illegitimate, everything was an illegitimate mess.

RedViking

Nord of the South
No matter how wrong our government is, and no matter how much I am hated or legally not entitled to something because of the colour of my skin, it still does not justify to be racist towards others or exclude them because of the colour of their skin.

I have experienced racism applying for jobs, and I have been rejected because of the colour of my skin, but I will still not go down to that level. It is for cowards. No one deserves to be excluded from an opportunity because of the skin colour or culture, and I do not wish it on anyone.

Voetsek.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
No matter how wrong our government is, and no matter how much I am hated or legally not entitled to something because of the colour of my skin, it still does not justify to be racist towards others or exclude them because of the colour of their skin.

I have experienced racism applying for jobs, and I have been rejected because of the colour of my skin, but I will still not go down to that level. It is for cowards. No one deserves to be excluded from an opportunity because of the skin colour or culture, and I do not wish it on anyone.

Voetsek.
And I agree with you 110%. We need to come together as people and get a better government in so EVERYONE can have an awesome life.

Milano

Honorary Master

Voetsek.

This is legit. Be the bigger person. Do not allow the government to project their low moral standards into your daily life.

We need to stop extrapolating entire races to their worst examples. If I think of the trashiest whites I have ever encountered I wouldn't want them but I don't refuse to rent out to all whites. There is no need to do that with any race. Fight the trash, not the skin colour.

agentrfr

Executive Member
This is legit. Be the bigger person. Do not allow the government to project their low moral standards into your daily life.

We need to stop extrapolating entire races to their worst examples. If I think of the trashiest whites I have ever encountered I wouldn't want them but I don't refuse to rent out to all whites. There is no need to do that with any race. Fight the trash, not the skin colour.
Treat people based on merit instead of an arbitrary tribalist separation?

You must be an anti-communist counter-revolutionary libertarian "Let's go Brandon!" Trump voter

:p