'Race specific' client, agent reject Cape Town man's apartment rental query, agency drops landlord

ProfA

Honorary Master
This is legit. Be the bigger person. Do not allow the government to project their low moral standards into your daily life.

We need to stop extrapolating entire races to their worst examples. If I think of the trashiest whites I have ever encountered I wouldn't want them but I don't refuse to rent out to all whites. There is no need to do that with any race. Fight the trash, not the skin colour.
Very well said. Scumbag gomgatte come in all shapes and sizes and races.

Phylax

How cute...when your argument lack substance and you just have to make things up.

Started school in '79. So you are correct. I was brought up in NP racist employment legislation.
How horrible that must have been receiving your education from the racist Apartheid government?!
I can just imagine the dire state the school must have been in, broken windows, no doors, no desks, no water or electricity, pit toilets and teachers not pitching up, not even to mention the sub standard education you received from them! Apparently Bantu education was very limited?

I'm sorry I was wrong about you growing up under the corrupt ANC.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
How horrible that must have been receiving your education from the racist Apartheid government?!
I can just imagine the dire state the school must have been in, broken windows, no doors, no desks, no water or electricity, pit toilets and teachers not pitching up, not even to mention the sub standard education you received from them! Apparently Bantu education was very limited?

I'm sorry I was wrong about you growing up under the corrupt ANC.
This was pretty much schools in my area.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Not sarcastic at all.
Without getting into the politics, this is how many schools were outside towns and cities. Imagine a school with learner population of over 800 sharing 9 or 10 classrooms

Ponderer

Executive Member
What this thread has proved, is that racism is alive and well, and will always be a thing.

It's just so stupid, but that stupidity is here to stay.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
This was pretty much schools in my area.

Because the ANC got the schoolkids before you to burn down the government schools while screaming, "Liberation before education!" in 1976.

Now the whites get the blame for your sub standard schools and education because of the schools being destroyed and the country actually has a holiday on June 16th to celebrate the burning of schools. SA must be the only country in the world that celebrates burning of schools.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Because the ANC got the schoolkids before you to burn down the government schools while screaming, "Liberation before education!" in 1976.

Now the whites get the blame for your sub standard schools and education because of the schools being destroyed and the country actually has a holiday on June 16th to celebrate the burning of schools. SA must be the only country in the world that celebrates burning of schools.
No school was ever burnt in my village. Even the most troublesome of schools was never seriously vandalised, except for ugly grafiti.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Tell him Mr Facts Unlimited!

Was the ANC/EFF interference runner DM'ed to come to the aid of those being told the facts? And you don't have any counters or contributions to the facts? Just your usual inane comment?