Rachel Levine: Transgender official sworn in as four-star admiral

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Dr Rachel Levine, 63, is now an admiral of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Dr Levine, appointed by President Joe Biden, is already the highest-ranking openly transgender official in the US.

She described the occasion as "momentous" and "historic" during a swearing-in speech on Tuesday.

"May this appointment today be the first of many more to come, as we create a diverse and more inclusive future," she said in a speech that paid tribute to other LGBTQ individuals who came before her.

1634739679288.png

Source

Crayons

Dr Rachel Levine, 63, is now an admiral of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Dr Levine, appointed by President Joe Biden, is already the highest-ranking openly transgender official in the US.

She described the occasion as "momentous" and "historic" during a swearing-in speech on Tuesday.

"May this appointment today be the first of many more to come, as we create a diverse and more inclusive future," she said in a speech that paid tribute to other LGBTQ individuals who came before her.

View attachment 1171422

Source

Dooos, mark that picture as NSFW.

Norrad

Expert Member
Maybe Emma's long lost sperm donor before getting the chop...

porchrat

Honorary Master
I don't think they're military, they're under health. Like the national guard of health perhaps?
I imagine so. It's more that they go out of their way to sound as "military" as possible. All this "admiral" and "commissioned corps" nonsense :ROFL:

Aghori

Honorary Master
Fark me, why did you have to post a picture of that monstrosity?

/Guzzles from a bottle of whiskey to forget

Kieppie

Expert Member
Well done to her and the Biden Admin.
Now if only she'll be held accountable for all the old people she killed during her stint as Physician General of Pennsylvania

iu

ponder

Honorary Master
I don't think they're military, they're under health. Like the national guard of health perhaps?

They're part of the U.S. Public Health Service, they're one of several uniformed branches of the federal government like the army, navy, coast guard etc. The national guard is part of the army and full military. The United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is a bit more like the Coast Guard, at times of war their active duty role can change if the president decides so in which case they basically become full military combatants based on my understanding.

Officers of the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps are classified as non-combatants, but can be subjected to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) and the Geneva Conventions when designated by the commander-in-chief as a military force or if they are detailed or assigned to work with the armed forces. Officers of the commissioned corps, including the surgeon general, wear uniforms that are modeled after uniforms of the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard, except that the commissioning devices, buttons, and insignia are unique. Officers in the U.S. Public Health Service wear unique devices that are similar to U.S. Navy staff corps officers (e.g., Navy Medical Service Corps, Supply Corps, etc.).

Howdy

Expert Member
While China has developed hypersonic nuclear capable inter-continental weapons the USA is prioritizing BS like this.
Give the US another 10 years of this and they'll be begging China to save them from themselves.

China may as well re-develop it for intercontinental logistics from Aliexpress, it's not needed.