Rachel Levine: Transgender official sworn in as four-star admiral

LCBXX

Honorary Master
All I say is that I hope it makes thing better. If it doesn't, the backlash is going to hurt more than just feelings.

Gyre

Expert Member
:unsure:

I wrote blogs about it, did articles on it, submitted a thesis or two - all me, me!
Thank goodness you did not bust me here or here ... oh damn!

Somebody is living rent free in your heads. Seems a likable chap, but sorry to disappoint, I can't take the credit. :laugh:

Those other two are still here, your(Sollie's) last post on the old account was this date

1634816720068.png

Coincidentally, it's the same date you joined, your first post was that evening after the soppy goodbye post and in a funny pictures thread.

1634816741026.png

You also frequent all the same threads Sollie used to frequent.

Now I don't really care, but you're such a dim character that I'm just going to refer to you as Sollie for now on anyway since you're obviously a clone of someone, and Sollie is the best fit.

With your track record of leaving and coming back, I may see you after 10 years after all.

Howdy

Expert Member
Those other two are still here, your(Sollie's) last post on the old account was this date

View attachment 1172014

Coincidentally, it's the same date you joined, your first post was that evening after the soppy goodbye post and in a funny pictures thread.

View attachment 1172016

You also frequent all the same threads Sollie used to frequent.

Now I don't really care, but you're such a dim character that I'm just going to refer to you as Sollie for now on anyway since you're obviously a clone of someone, and Sollie is the best fit.

With your track record of leaving and coming back, I may see you after 10 years after all.
I have a better suggestion. You do your fake virtue signalling self, I'll do me. Whoever the other dude is can do himself. No matter how much you to call your pappa your momma, it's not going to happen, he can't suckle you.

Tbh, you're luke-warm at best, but totally off the wagon in completely the wrong direction and I'm getting tired of this bullshit. So, to put it politely, STFU.

Gyre

Expert Member
I have a better suggestion. You do your fake virtue signalling self, I'll do me. Whoever the other dude is can do himself. No matter how much you to call your pappa your momma, it's not going to happen, he can't suckle you.

Tbh, you're luke-warm at best, but totally off the wagon in completely the wrong direction and I'm getting tired of this bullshit. So, to put it politely, STFU.

Feel free to ignore me if you like Sollie, or don't reply to my messages and I won't reply to yours - it's common sense.

Can't ask the guy you spoke to to stfu coz you don't like hearing his answer.

Howdy

Expert Member
Feel free to ignore me if you like Sollie, or don't reply to my messages and I won't reply to yours - it's common sense.

Can't ask the guy you spoke to to stfu coz you don't like hearing his answer.
So you want to post your virtue signalling crap, arguing with everybody. Yet if somebody calls you out, you pull a crappy stunt? I told you you're wrong, yet you persist. Now I'll further clarify that you're completely outside your league atm. Tread carefully, very carefully.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
A simple statement of fact. I will not allow a little b1tch try to spoil my down time here. How is for me to know
Theres kinda nothing you can do about it except put the person on ignore.

Pegasus

Executive Member
Yep. Richard (Now known as Rachel) Levine is a biological man with a dick and balls. Even if he cut them off, his genetic material still won't magically change.
RipeConsiderateGrizzlybear-small.gif

Gyre

Expert Member
So you want to post your virtue signalling crap, arguing with everybody. Yet if somebody calls you out, you pull a crappy stunt? I told you you're wrong, yet you persist. Now I'll further clarify that you're completely outside your league atm. Tread carefully, very carefully.

If I am wrong, you are welcome to clarify your original account with the others, but in my eyes you are definitely a previous member, and all evidence points to Sollie.

You seem emotionally volatile since you changed accounts, so I'll go ahead and put you on ignore for your benefit and so that you can have a good time here without me disturbing you - if I don't respond, you know why, and you can have peace of mind knowing that I won't bother you since I can't see your posts.