Racism for Sale

Mirai

Executive Member

I like how showing little kids who are 10 years old making squinty eyes over the first time they've seen an East Asian, somehow equates to adult Chinese making fun of black kids. Little kids do such things, nobody calls it racism.

All them racist east Asian women who make squint eyes of their "round eyed" white boyfriends faces too to see what they'd look like if they were more east Asian.

Crimson & Blue

Honorary Master
I like how showing little kids who are 10 years old making squinty eyes over the first time they've seen an East Asian, somehow equates to adult Chinese making fun of black kids. Little kids do such things, nobody calls it racism.

All them racist east Asian women who make squint eyes of their "round eyed" white boyfriends faces too to see what they'd look like if they were more east Asian.
I'm pretty sure Norrad was not suggesting its the same. It's an old pic posted for LOLz.

ponder

Honorary Master
It's China, I don't get the outrage, they have uyghur camps and white monkey jobs. Why would black people be spared? Consider yourself lucky they don't eat us all.

MuterOfWorlds

Is the person who shot the vid actually racist or an opportunistic baiter with a business plan? The media absolutely loves these stories... click magnet... good for revenue...

It's like Peter Parker selling pictures of Spiderman..... Gotta pay those bills....

hexagon

Expert Member
Malawi goment probe 'Racism for Sale' documentary
Malawi goment minister, don tell BBC say di racism investigation wey Africa Eye team do on China linked Racism for Sale be “insult to Malawi children".
Patricia Kaliati, di Minister for Gender, Disability, Children and Social Welfare say wetin don happun be insult to di Malawian nation.
Ms Kaliati say di goment don start investigation into di claim wey di documentary make and say di goment no go tolerate abuse against Malawi pikins.
Di pikins bin dey repeat di words wit smiles and passion.
But dem no sabi say wetin dem dey tell dem to tok be " I be black monster and my IQ dey low."
Di clip bin cause gbege for China and beyond.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Didn't the Chinese blame the Nigerians living in Wuhan for starting Covid? And block them from stores etc? But they're not racist so that's fine...