Radiation from cellphone can be good for you

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Cellphone radiation can be good for you

Talking on a mobile phone could be good for you, because the electromagnetic waves emitted by the devices could protect against and even reverse Alzheimer's disease, a study on mice showed Wednesday.

Razza

Proudly funded by nokia, your leader in telecommunications

Sackboy

Executive Member
If I get Alzheimer's, I will be sure to try it.
Dumb de dumb dumb dumb .....

Sackboy

Executive Member
... besides, wasn't the thrust of the Klos debate based on a claim that these waves had NO EFFECT on the brain??!!

marine1

Honorary Master
That is the biggest load of cr@p I have ever heard.
Definitely funded by the cell companies

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Now what?

Use your cell to fry your brain, but at the same time to benefit it

:confused:

You guys know what? This cellphone-affecting-your-brain story is therefore reported as a load of bull manure.

I do use a cellphone. But it's used mainly for SMS'es. I only make one or two calls per month on it.

as for the "experts", studies and all those various and sundry other things which says cellphones are hazardous/not hazardous/benefical to your health, these will be ignored from now on.

Potholed

If I get Alzheimer's, I will be sure to try it.
Dumb de dumb dumb dumb .....

Hope you remember how the phone works, but then again, if you dont, you also wont remember about this fix, so you are pretty damned stuffed anyway.:D

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Pffft. Like any study undertaken to prove something, there will be another one to refute it. :rolleyes:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Cellphones actually help avionics too. All of these "cellphones are bad" conspiracies are just hatched up by telkom.

Saman

Is'nt it convenient that none of these types of amazing findings can either be proved or refuted in real life scenarios? ....and if the researcher never had sufficient funding before... that's something he just addressed for good! I'm in the wrong business. Time to round up those mice in my garage...