Radical change needed in energy sector, says Zuma

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Well you're right... but not in the way you want to be right.

The Radical Transformation involves making sure that Eskom does their job PROPERLY.
That your municipalities don't waste electricity, that illegal connections are not allowed, and that large industrial clients ridiculous pricing contracts come to an end.

bin3

IPP and grid tie connections. Easy solution, could have been resolved a long time ago.

There is no energy crisis. There is a management and corruption crisis.

Musicmp3

We have known this for a long time MR President. So what you going to do about it?

Eskom top brass must go if they cannot make things happen. Get someone with knowledge and drive - not AA appointees in critical positions who cannot cope!

Insiders say it is a circus. No accountability, unskilled higher level management just collecting salaries at the consumers expense.

Gets worse by the month.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
We have known this for a long time MR President. So what you going to do about it?

Eskom top brass must go if they cannot make things happen. Get someone with knowledge and drive - not AA appointees in critical positions who cannot cope!

Insiders say it is a circus. No accountability, unskilled higher level management just collecting salaries at the consumers expense.

Gets worse by the month.
Eskom was the 'transformation flagship', they let experienced people go to replace them with people of the right color & we've been exposed to the mindset throught Zuma & the ANC these last few years .. so what exactly did you expect?

Personally I think Zuma's paving the way for nuclear, imagine the size of bribes there it'll make the arms scandal look like pocket change.

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
actually all that he is wanting is to make it easier to impose nuclear energy as selected by a rigged tender process

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
actually all that he is wanting is to make it easier to impose nuclear energy as selected by a rigged tender process
Not good - there will be a major incident/accident. As if we don't have enough drama with Fukushima...

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Correct Mr Pres...radical change was indeed needed...about 8 years back when the gov should have built power plants but did not.

Announce a tender for a time travel machine and/or government with foresight I say.

Intell1gence

GASLAND - The truth about FRACKING and what they're doing to the farmers and the people of America:

[video=youtube;bH5-bOWyXa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5-bOWyXa4[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5-bOWyXa4

Also have a look at GASLAND Part II

Godspeed
Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
I love how Zuma always throw STUFF must be done/transform ... and then do squat. Eskdom started 5-6+ years ago with their blackouts, and there is no end in sight. Well done government on manage that failure...

Sinbad

Honorary Master

Seriously

Honorary Master
Frecking hell (no pun intended) I changed my ignorant view. This is crazy shiite. They should stop this but knowing what the brainless ANC and JZ is all about we have no chance in hell! Corruption all the way!

Anyway whatever the reality and truth we will never know but fact remains that it's not good for the environment and not for living beings and animals. Having industrial plants all over and in your back yard seems crazy! I vote NO for fracking. Rather go with something else.

Last edited: