Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Maybe, but have some questions.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabman

Previous post went missing? Maybe I broke the rules for sending a link to the website?
Which one would you prefer to buy?

Solitude

Executive Member
I would recommend contacting an admin or moderator to find out if you may post this. Pretty sure that these kind of posts aren't allowed. It's the only reason I can think of why it was deleted.

GreatWmR

Expert Member
I'd maybe enter a ZAPA raffle but not a random raffle from this forum

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
To pay R100 to enter a competition there needs to be an incentive, For example, is a percentage given to a charity?

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
Previous post went missing? Maybe I broke the rules for sending a link to the website?
Which one would you prefer to buy?
[X] No

For the simple reason
1) Rather directly donate to 'go fund me'
2) I'm not paying for someone else's gaming console.

crabman

Raffle is going good. Think i might need to change the pictures on the site due to copyrights A lady contacted me and asked me to remove / change the artwork.
Eish.

Alltorc

One thing I noticed that are so many companies on Instagram saying that you can win a Ps5 when you subscribe to their "insta profile" ( I think that is what you call it) and tag 3 or 5 people. I actually wonder if they really have a Ps5 to giveaway or if this is a gimmick to attract people to a page. I saw a butchery offering a Ps5, lol

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
rafflemethis.co.za

Wow!!
Talk about a scam site.
Who do I report this to?
The National Lotteries Commission?

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Yeah.

Like I asked in the topic that 'disappeared' and never got an answer:

You stated that the raffle was to help a young child with school fees and school clothes etc,
To which I asked "where did you get the R10 000 console? Wouldn't it be better to just use the money you already have to help the child?"

Never got an answer and until I do, this is a scam and you are conning people into paying for your PS 5

Sepeng

Expert Member
Yeah.

Like I asked in the topic that 'disappeared' and never got an answer:

You stated that the raffle was to help a young child with school fees and school clothes etc,
To which I asked "where did you get the R10 000 console? Wouldn't it be better to just use the money you already have to help the child?"

Never got an answer and until I do, this is a scam and you are conning people into paying for your PS 5
So I think there is a PS5 to give away. But I reckon OP is hoping he'll get say 300 people to enter, he'll give one away to the winner (if they're smart they'll give it away to someone here, add more legitimacy), profit the rest, rinse & repeat. If less than 100 people enter, they'll simply walk away with everyone's cash, and say someone else won.