Kawak

Expert Member
Any charges against these persons? Their actions are causing massive losses to the country. A percentage of cost to assist one patient in hospital due to covid, as a fine, will stop these types of stupidity.

Conack

Expert Member
Any charges against these persons? Their actions are causing massive losses to the country. A percentage of cost to assist one patient in hospital due to covid, as a fine, will stop these types of stupidity.

The organizers prohibiting unvaxxed people from entering?
Agreed, the country is suffering massive losses due to all the lockdowns and prohibiting people from going on holidays. The tourism and entertainment sectors have been decimated.

Dan C

Honorary Master
huh ? Did you read the article ?

RaptorSA

Executive Member

Yes, protect them from themselves and create a COVID free race.

1638349900461.png

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
I honestly don't remember this, I mean is it something like Spring Break? I mean back when I finished we just went on a holiday for a few weeks.

It's that. But it has a name now, so they can charge you entrance. Probably like a Oppikoppi at the sea during december. Too old to care.. Responsible for the coast running out of condoms a few years in a row.

EvoX

I honestly don't remember this, I mean is it something like Spring Break? I mean back when I finished we just went on a holiday for a few weeks.
It was called Balito in my day.

EvoX

You can verify the vaccine cert now against the national database.

Going to take a lot of skill to bypass that.

PS. There is a ver 2 digital cert
I see it’s cancelled, but pretty girls get would get in anywhere.

dusi

lordnokon

Ballito Rage festival cancelled after 36 people test positive
The Ballito Rage festival has been cancelled after 36 people tested positive for Covid-19.
The festival opened on Tuesday with several Covid-19 protocols in place. However, after testing more than 1000 people, 32 cases were identified in guests and four in staff members.
Last year’s event has been widely considered as a super-spreader, after more than 800 people were infected with Covid-19.
"While we understand the disappointment that this causes for those who were looking forward to enjoying the festival, these are unprecedented times. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and support. Ticket holders will receive further information in the coming days via email," the organisers said in a statement.
- Nicole McCain