The lad interviewed made a good point - people are still going to party but without all the testing that was in place for the official Rage...

Nuke

The lad interviewed made a good point - people are still going to party but without all the testing that was in place for the official Rage...

Said the same thing to a friend when they canceled the Balito Rage. Festival goers are there already, they are going to keep partying. The only thing the organizers did was to remove their own liability. And whatever the guy was saying about adhering to covid protocols - lol to that.

Anthro

Expert Member
Said the same thing to a friend when they canceled the Balito Rage. Festival goers are there already, they are going to keep partying. The only thing the organizers did was to remove their own liability. And whatever the guy was saying about adhering to covid protocols - lol to that.
Indeed, I have seen what happens in party busses and underground clubs in Margate

Tis the season, in deed

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Didn't take him long to lash out.

Wonder if this might not be a swift end to this "Rage" concept, or at least the current company organising them. The residents in those areas aren't great fans of this event.

tetrasect

Executive Member
Didn't take him long to lash out.

Wonder if this might not be a swift end to this "Rage" concept, or at least the current company organising them. The residents in those areas aren't great fans of this event.

Yip, they took what used to be a festival for the whole town in pub-crawl fashion and turned it into a music festival under their exclusive control. They basically "stole" rage for themselves.

hj007

Expert Member
I'm not really sure what event organisers options are? Close up shop I'm guessing.

Let's ignore whether we like rage or not, if it was any other type of public event it would've been cancelled too. I'm wondering what the future of events will be, because you cannot organise trade shows, conferences, or tourist tours and try guess when the next wave will hit. and I'm not doing online tours on Meta for my future, thanks.