I am just going to grab some popcornHmm, trod on your toes have I?
What an overreaction to a pretty tongue in cheek comment, but seeing you want to pick a fight now, here goes:
1. I have been following your thread since you started it.
2. What attracted to me was not your post about how happy you were with Rain but rather your posts about what you had to say about fibre, because it showed just how little understanding you have about what connectivity means, and why possibly you think these so-called "speeds" are so "impressive".
3. Others' have pointed out how lucky you are because not everyone gets the performance you get from Rain.
4. Then you replied to a request to state that you were located in Sydenham JHB.
5. Then requests for you to post some pingplotter results went unheard.
6. Then someone suggested you post a range of test results from different speed tests, which you started to provide.
7. I then put together a spreadsheet of the results you posted to see if there was an improvement over time as you claim.
8. And then you responded with the rather incredible sudden improvement which is so drastic that something had to have changed. Either you moved to a new location, moved the Rain ODU from inside to outside, or, Rain pulled finger and did something pretty drastic about their backhaul capacity or, you are now connecting to a new base station closer to you than the previous one.
So which is it?
Still have the fibre connection?
Why not post "speedtests" over the fibre to show why you think these results are:
"Yes, but it is extremely slow and very expensive. I have Telkom fibre, and it really does not work well."
And lastly, answer the post where you were requested to post pingplotter results because that is about the ony thing that will really show how wonderful your claims are about Rain.