Rain 5G Unlimited - Keeps Dropping signal

CanBC@90

Hi, I'm new to this.

I had Rain 4G for 3 months. The 4G worked ok, but not fantastic enough to support video calls all day whilst working from home. I decided to upgrade to the Home 5G unlimited (I checked my area and I am covered for 5G).

The first day was great! But since then the signal keeps dropping. I move it around to different windows every day to try find the best signal as it changes day to day. I can get up to 40MBps the one minute, and then it can drop to 2MBps the next. I subsequently get kicked off Zoom calls and have very frustrating unproductive meetings. The 4G was actually better.

I have logged a call.(ref. no 3391968 ). Any help will be appreciated @rain_mobile

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi CanBC@90

Thank you for reaching out and advising on your query, i have located and sent it through to the networks department for an agent to make contact with you and assist you.

CanBC@90

Hi CanBC@90

Thank you for reaching out and advising on your query, i have located and sent it through to the networks department for an agent to make contact with you and assist you.
Hi @rain_networks and @rain_mobile, I still have not been contacted and desperately need to sort this out. It is imperative that I am able to conduct meetings seamlessly from my home.
If I can't resolve this by next week I'm going to have to cancel and go with another service provider. (Which I really don't want to do - I like Rain's concept and want to support you guys). Please and thank you.