Rain Activation

jaredrm

Hi, I just tried to Rica my rain card but the ID number on my account is wrong. I need to change it because it has already been paid and I need to Rica with the correct id doc number. please help. my email address liked to the profile is_

Last edited by a moderator:

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi, I just tried to rica my rain card but the id no is wrong. i need to change it because it has already been paid and I need to rica with the correct id doc number . please help. my email address liked to the profile is_

c
Hi @jaredrm

I have received your PM. Please do not post your personal info on a public thread.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Good day I also have the same issue wrong I'd entered when registering on rain sim.now stuck on Rica process .
My emails is
Hi @Xoske

I have sent you a Private Message.

Please remove your emails from a public thread.

scottdreezy

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please drop your email address linked to your rain profile on our DM/PM for further assistance.
Hi there. I wonder if you can help me, im not getting a response from support. When i created my account on i entered the wrong ID number by accident and now that i want to activate my sim it wont allow me to RICA using the correct ID because they dont match. When i go edit my account i can change my details execpt for the ID number. Cant create a new account because I've already been billed on this one.
Please help & thanks in advance for your time.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Hi there. I wonder if you can help me, im not getting a response from support. When i created my account on i entered the wrong ID number by accident and now that i want to activate my sim it wont allow me to RICA using the correct ID because they dont match. When i go edit my account i can change my details execpt for the ID number. Cant create a new account because I've already been billed on this one.
Please help & thanks in advance for your time.

I wonder if this is a problem unique to Rain or if many other companies have people 'accidentally' get they ID numbers wrong when signing up.