Rain Online RICA

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I have been trying to RICA my Rain sim since yesterday. The ID validation has a green tick, but the face recognition and address validation just keeps checking. I need help asap!!
Hi Elouna,

Please drop me a PM with your email address linked to your rain profile for assistance.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I don't know how to PM. Can't see such an option. Email address is <removed by moderator>
Hi Elouna,

Kindly note that i have received your PM.

Please refrain from sharing your personal details on this public platform.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elouna

Hi Elouna,

Kindly note that i have received your PM.

Please refrain from sharing your personal details on this public platform.

Thanks.
Sorry! Just so desperate for help. Will you be able to look into my problem?

Robinski

Something is very wrong at Rain. I collected my SIM from Clicks and registered online and gave my credit card details and proceeded with the Rica. Photo uploads of myself, my ID and proof of residence went well but the online facial recognition does not seem to function. On 6 August I sent a complaint and got an email response 2302219 saying they would be in contact in 24-48 hours. It's now 11 August so that system doesn't seem to work. They also have a recording on their phone line saying they no longer accept incoming calls for service. I have no way to cancel my credit card details with them so I can go to another provider. Not a good start for a new Rain customer.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Anyone else having issues logging onto their account via Rain web UI? Getting invalid password or username combination error message....

Megan Boonzaaier

I have been trying to RICA my Rain Sim Card and the Live Facial Recognition isnt allowing me to do it. It freezes. Please can someone help me? Its really a pain now as this is the last step

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I have been trying to RICA my Rain Sim Card and the Live Facial Recognition isnt allowing me to do it. It freezes. Please can someone help me? Its really a pain now as this is the last step
Hi Megan

This can be sorted just need you to please PM me your email address linked to your rain account

Henry Mlotsa

I activated a 4g unlimited Rain sim card on 22 August 2020 and was fully paid for. The problem lies with the online Rica system. It is stuck on VALIDATION OF ADDRESS and FACE RECOGNITON. I don't know what to do because rain has no call centre. I have paid for a service I can't use.