Rain Online RICA

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi i've been trying to rica a sim and its stuck please help, all documents is correct then it says in queue to rica and its been almost 2 days now.
Hi

I received your PM i will assist you via PM

Casey1511

I can't seem to get past the ID verification, I take pictures of the ID but then I can't get passed that section.

Any suggested?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi

My humblest apologies for the delayed response , if you are still experiencing any rica issues please PM me so we can assist you further

Casey1511

Still struggling with Rica after weeks. Also PM'd and no response. Could you please assist?

Casey1511

So Rain is supposed to contact us, but they also said this on 5 April and nothing happened?

Does anyone have any suggestions? We have tried different phones, different networks, tried contacting Rain and nothing happens. Its been almost a month and we cant figure out how to Rica at all.

Makgala1407

I have being stuck on live face recognition for hours now, can someone please assist or rather how do I reverse the payment

Eugenedb62

I also ordered my sim from takealot and rica'd it via my phone and it said it's rica'd but on my rain account it shows that it is still queued for rica. I have already paid the first amount and since 2pm the sim still not working. I'm using a mobile router can someone help me please as I have already sent 2 support enquiries.

Khums

Can i provide you with my partners documents and you rica with them???