Rain Online RICA

Seppie

Hello,
I'm new to Rain.
I'm trying to activate my Rain sim card.
Apparently, according to one of Rain's agents, I need to restart the RICA of my sim, No Problem.
As soon as i land on the rica page,
The webpage are still processing my documents.

What do I need to do next?
Really frustrating!

Seppie

Seppie

HI @Seppie

I have received your PM let me take a look and advise you accordingly.
Thank you.

During that 3 stage during Rica,
The only box that was green, was the "Identification".
The 1st & 3rtd are currently still busy verifying.

One of the Rain customer care rep said,
My address could not be verified.

The only proof of address I've got is,
An eToll account and my car lisense disc renewal.
Can you help?

Renzoh

Please I can’t pass the stage of face recognition I’ve been trying many times please help

JRDorfling

Good Morning

Please send me a PM with the email address linked to your rain profile so that i can advise accordingly.
Hi I recently picked up a RAIN sim card from Clicks. Got home, went online to activate it in the simple steps provided. Loaded my info, selected payment option and made payment of R479 through my credit card and then selected RICA. I was then told an SMS has been sent with a link which I should follow to complete the process. To date I have not received any SMS so now it's been a day now and I have messaged support waiting for assistance. Please help. jacques.dorfling@gmail.com

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi @JRDorfling

I will look into your query for you , could I please ask that you send me a private message with your email address and rather remove the above message as this is a public platform and the message contains your personal information.

snaluthando

please help me as well, i brought a rain sim card for my wife from take a lot and it was delivered on wednesday, we activated it and they deducted the money, but the thing is it stuck on face and prove of resident verification. please help me rica the sim card. my email is kuhlulaopulent@gmail.com
My problem is kinda similar mine is stuck on the ID validation since I don't have a green book or smart card as I was mugged so only have temporary ID so it won't let me complete. Whats irritating the most is that how can rain take payment before activation is completed? Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is absurd and bad service all in all. I mean it doesn't make sense, validation process should be completed and than payment made but RICA just takes payment and next thing failing to validate you yet they were to quick on taking payment. The service is appalling

Reactions: Swa

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
My problem is kinda similar mine is stuck on the ID validation since I don't have a green book or smart card as I was mugged so only have temporary ID so it won't let me complete. Whats irritating the most is that how can rain take payment before activation is completed? Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is absurd and bad service all in all. I mean it doesn't make sense, validation process should be completed and than payment made but RICA just takes payment and next thing failing to validate you yet they were to quick on taking payment. The service is appalling
Hi @snaluthando

Please provide me with your email via PM.

Isosymmetric

I received my rain SIM today and tried to register... got onto the RICA process, successfully got past everything except for the proof of address section. I submitted the signed lease that I have, but I keep getting it rejected because it "doesn't show initials or signatures of all the parties". I have scanned through the document plenty of times and it's definitely initialed on each page and signed by all parties on the final page.

I don't have any other forms of proof of address, so if they don't accept this, I'm at a loss as to what they expect me to provide? And I see that I've already been allocated a bill of R250 for the end of the month, but I haven't even used the service yet. What's going on here?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi @Simehlulile

Please do not post your personal information on a public thread. If you need assistance with the online rica please send me a PM and i will be able to assist you.

@bwana Please assist with removing the customer's personal details.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Please do not post your personal details on the public thread.

I have sent you a PM ( Private Message)

Ngwato67

Hi bought Rain Sim and after the payments stuck on address validation and face. Please help my email address Ngwato67@gmail.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714_215344_com.huawei.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714_215344_com.huawei.browser.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 8