Rain Online RICA

Hello please i need urgent help I have been trying to cancel the Rica process and also get a refund done I contacted the service center several times over the past days it has been now almost 10 days and still no refund? Being told I have to wait for a billing department? This is not on I really just want my money back and to cancel this service

Hello please i need urgent help I have been trying to cancel the Rica process and also get a refund done I contacted the service center several times over the past days it has been now almost 10 days and still no refund? Being told I have to wait for a billing department? This is not on I really just want my money back and to cancel this service
Nice alias :sneaky:

Hi @King420

May you please send us a pm with your details.

Hi,
I am stucked with rica process on validation of proof of life on my Rain sim.
Kindly assist.

Hi Rain mobile, my validation process is stuck in the final stages. PM sent. Thanks

Hi rain mobile I started the Rica process online but I'm stuck cause I lost my id,then tried to use my sister's I'd but also stuck cause the id doesn't match with my account and I'm left with 2 day to rica,please help,and I already paid for my subscription

please help me as well, i brought a rain sim card for my brother , we activated it and they deducted the money, but the thing is it stuck on face and prove of resident verification. please help me rica the sim card. my email is [email protected]

Back