Rain Online Rica

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Am having the same problem as well this is so irritating they have already deducted money on my account and am stuck at the face recognition all it does is please wait till my data was depleted and I have send a mail for support and no one is helping
Hi Wisane,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Sifiso3

I have been trying to Rica for a week and a half stuck on the Live face recognition .The continue button is not working.I contacted support,they said a Rica agent will call me but nothing so far.The bad thing is l recommended rain to a neighbour so lm doing the whole process for them,now they think lm trying to scam them bcz 479 has already been deducted from their account.

Sifiso3

I ended up getting a refund after about a month of trying to Rica.l think it's best to order from Rain straight and Rica when they deliver.This online Rica is a load of crap

Sifiso3

Try to contact them from their Instagram or Facebook page,you will get a quick response.

Mafiozo

I'm also stuck on the Live Face Recognition page. The camera keeps on saying wrong actions.

Sifiso3

That's where l was stuck as well.Try to contact them otherwise when the Rica link expires you will have to start the whole process again

Kishanga Libaku

I am experiencing the same problem. Please i do not want to go further with this. It seems they do not offer good service. How is it possible that they rush for payment and not assist in rica and get the customer to use the service. Please i want a refund of my money. I will look for other option for internet.

Sifiso3

Initially l took the 250 package,l didn't have problems with it.Got it delivered to my door and Rica was done by the delivery guy but you have to order from Rain not from Takealot and they deduct the money after usage for that package but this R 479 package is the one that gave me flames.They should rethink the online Rica it's a problem clearly.

Nikhil5774

I cannot understand why are they selling these sim card but there is no one available to assist customers with the Rica process
Having the same issue, I made the purchase and can't Rica, I think this is done on purpose, so we will lose a few days of the month where there will be no internet.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Having the same issue, I made the purchase and can't Rica, I think this is done on purpose, so we will lose a few days of the month where there will be no internet.
Hi Nikhil5774,

Please can you share with us via DM, the email address linked to your rain account so we can assist with your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

bobcpt

Try opening the rica link using a different web browser. I could not get past the facial recognition using Chrome, but installed Firefox as a final attempt to complete the process this afternoon. It worked and my simcard was actived within a few minutes.

Diablo84

Im stuck in the last process of online rica but it doest want to verify im not a robot

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Im stuck in the last process of online rica but it doest want to verify im not a robot
Hi Diablo84,

Please can you share with us, via DM, the email address linked to your rain account so we can investigate this?

Regards,
rain_mobile

D33naidoo

Hi, has your Rica been sorted. I am still struggling... They say it's a 15 minute process... Not true

Orin

Hi there.Ive been trying to Rica since yesterday and im still stuck at Checking Address Validation.My data is running low and how long do I still have to wait?My ID validation passed and my facial recognition passed and this waiting game is getting frustrating,please help!

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi there.Ive been trying to Rica since yesterday and im still stuck at Checking Address Validation.My data is running low and how long do I still have to wait?My ID validation passed and my facial recognition passed and this waiting game is getting frustrating,please help!
Hi

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?