Rain Online RICA

carnagelan

I recieved an email saying it has been activated. I am getting 5mb/s download speed which is really sad

Swa

Honorary Master
I am using the ZTE mf286 witch is a cat 6 router. It shows 4 bar signal out of 5
I don't know if Cat6 may be the problem. Cat9 could offer better speeds if Rain has LTE-A enabled in your area. I don't like ZTE however and have only had bad luck with them. Their sticks for instance were prone to overheating and then disconnecting or providing poor speeds.

carnagelan

I don't know if Cat6 may be the problem. Cat9 could offer better speeds if Rain has LTE-A enabled in your area. I don't like ZTE however and have only had bad luck with them. Their sticks for instance were prone to overheating and then disconnecting or providing poor speeds.
I am getting the huwaai on Monday but it is the old b315 as it is been given to me. I am going to try that one. I ran the test again and now getting 12mb/s

carnagelan

So I got rain for Netflix. Watched 2 movies so far and not one of them buffered. So I am happy

carnagelan

Stand out side on the roof and try :)
I took an extension and tested the router on top of my roof. Download speed is 20mb/s over there. So now my question is what areial will I need and my router has space for 2 external areials. Do I get 2 or will one be ok.

CPGuac30

Rain's customer service has been so horrible! They say you can email support during this lockdown but they NEVER respond. I'm also stuck on the Live Face Recognition page: the live cam picks up my face but continuously says "Please Wait" until my data is depleted...it's been 7 days since paying for my package and trying to eRICA since 20th April 2020. Beyond frustrated!

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Rain's customer service has been so horrible! They say you can email support during this lockdown but they NEVER respond. I'm also stuck on the Live Face Recognition page: the live cam picks up my face but continuously says "Please Wait" until my data is depleted...it's been 7 days since paying for my package and trying to eRICA since 20th April 2020. Beyond frustrated!
Buy a time based data bundle on the network you use. Gives more data for limited time.

Do it again.
If data depletion is the issue then that's the solution.

You might do good to check the device you use for malware and software that is consuming the bandwidth.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi CPGuac30,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Wisane

Am having the same problem as well this is so irritating they have already deducted money on my account and am stuck at the face recognition all it does is please wait till my data was depleted and I have send a mail for support and no one is helping

Wisane

I cannot understand why are they selling these sim card but there is no one available to assist customers with the Rica process

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Am having the same problem as well this is so irritating they have already deducted money on my account and am stuck at the face recognition all it does is please wait till my data was depleted and I have send a mail for support and no one is helping
Hi Wisane,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Sifiso3

I have been trying to Rica for a week and a half stuck on the Live face recognition .The continue button is not working.I contacted support,they said a Rica agent will call me but nothing so far.The bad thing is l recommended rain to a neighbour so lm doing the whole process for them,now they think lm trying to scam them bcz 479 has already been deducted from their account.

Cece007

I am trying to rica my rain sim online and I keep getting stuck on the live face recognition step. All it says is "please wait" and does nothing after. Please assist as it's been more than a day now with the same problem. Thank you