Rain Online RICA

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi Cece007

Please advise if your issue has been resolved?

If not please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

Sifiso3

I ended up getting a refund after about a month of trying to Rica.l think it's best to order from Rain straight and Rica when they deliver.This online Rica is a load of crap

Sifiso3

Try to contact them from their Instagram or Facebook page,you will get a quick response.

Mafiozo

I'm also stuck on the Live Face Recognition page. The camera keeps on saying wrong actions.

Sifiso3

That's where l was stuck as well.Try to contact them otherwise when the Rica link expires you will have to start the whole process again

Kishanga Libaku

I am experiencing the same problem. Please i do not want to go further with this. It seems they do not offer good service. How is it possible that they rush for payment and not assist in rica and get the customer to use the service. Please i want a refund of my money. I will look for other option for internet.

Sifiso3

Initially l took the 250 package,l didn't have problems with it.Got it delivered to my door and Rica was done by the delivery guy but you have to order from Rain not from Takealot and they deduct the money after usage for that package but this R 479 package is the one that gave me flames.They should rethink the online Rica it's a problem clearly.

Yolandlelo

Hi

I am having a problem with the Facr recognition step .I have been stuck on it for a week now , and I am getting no responds .Can someone please help me.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi @Yolandlelo

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

bobcpt

Has anyone been able to rica a sim card if the facial recognition step failed? If so, how long did it take to resolve the issue?

MikeJacobs

I am trying to rica my rain sim online and I keep getting stuck on the live face recognition step. All it says is "please wait" and does nothing after. Please assist as it's been more than a day now with the same problem. Thank you
Mine is doing the exact same thing

bobcpt

Mine is doing the exact same thing
I had the exact same issue and finally received a response from them yesterday. In short, it seems like the e-rica link is valid for 7 days after which you can click the rica button on the portal again to generate a new sms link. Needless to say, mine also failed on the second attempt. At this point they suggest that you to try a different phone or they can send you another sim card via their courier.

I don't understand why you need to provide a side mugshot (like a criminal) to open an internet account when you can walk into any bank with the already provided proof of address and id document to open a bank account.

MikeJacobs

Mine is finally working..I used a different cell phone to complete the rica process..the live face recognition was slow I'm not sure why but it worked anyway.use a different phone .it worked for me

Nikhil5774

I cannot understand why are they selling these sim card but there is no one available to assist customers with the Rica process
Having the same issue, I made the purchase and can't Rica, I think this is done on purpose, so we will lose a few days of the month where there will be no internet.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Having the same issue, I made the purchase and can't Rica, I think this is done on purpose, so we will lose a few days of the month where there will be no internet.
Hi Nikhil5774,

Please can you share with us via DM, the email address linked to your rain account so we can assist with your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

bobcpt

Try opening the rica link using a different web browser. I could not get past the facial recognition using Chrome, but installed Firefox as a final attempt to complete the process this afternoon. It worked and my simcard was actived within a few minutes.

Diablo84

Im stuck in the last process of online rica but it doest want to verify im not a robot