Rain Online Rica

Orin

I am haveing the same problem with the Rica process. How does 1 fix it. Please can someone assist me. Its been like this since I paid on Saturday
I've been stuck on that exact issue since last Thursday.Sadly Rain's office is only available on Thursdays(RIP)so we will have to wait until then otherwise im getting a refund.
Goodluck

andreh

I also had the same problem when I registered Saturday with them. When I took a photo of my municipality bill it was also stuck on this process. I then upload the original municipality bill in PDF format and it went through (or this was just my luck) :) I was then Rica'd

Orin

Same here
I also had the same problem when I registered Saturday with them. When I took a photo of my municipality bill it was also stuck on this process. I then upload the original municipality bill in PDF format and it went through (or this was just my luck) :) I was then Rica'd
Hey peeps, So finally I got activated.
Around 8pm last night my sim got activated.
It's a very random time for a sim to be activated and I nearly waited a week for activation which is just beyond me.I understand the frustration as I was also one of those customers that had to wait forever but it seems like the balls rolls very slowly with rain.

Colst

Same here

Hey peeps, So finally I got activated.
Around 8pm last night my sim got activated.
It's a very random time for a sim to be activated and I nearly waited a week for activation which is just beyond me.I understand the frustration as I was also one of those customers that had to wait forever but it seems like the balls rolls very slowly with rain.
I am glad that you eventually came right.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I am haveing the same problem with the Rica process. How does 1 fix it. Please can someone assist me. Its been like this since I paid on Saturday
Hi foxy094

If you are still experiencing this issue just PM your email address linked to your rain account.

Justiceletsoalo

I'm also struggling to rica, when I open the rica link it just says connection error. I don't know why I'm getting this error because my internet connection is fine

1594296991594.png