Rain Online RICA

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Im stuck in the last process of online rica but it doest want to verify im not a robot
Hi Diablo84,

Please can you share with us, via DM, the email address linked to your rain account so we can investigate this?

Regards,
rain_mobile

D33naidoo

Having the same issue, I made the purchase and can't Rica, I think this is done on purpose, so we will lose a few days of the month where there will be no internet.
Hi, has your Rica been sorted. I am still struggling... They say it's a 15 minute process... Not true

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi, has your Rica been sorted. I am still struggling... They say it's a 15 minute process... Not true
Hi D33naidoo

Please PM your email address linked to your rain account so that we can look into the matter for you and assist.

Regards,
rain_mobile

Orin

Hi there.Ive been trying to Rica since yesterday and im still stuck at Checking Address Validation.My data is running low and how long do I still have to wait?My ID validation passed and my facial recognition passed and this waiting game is getting frustrating,please help!

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi there.Ive been trying to Rica since yesterday and im still stuck at Checking Address Validation.My data is running low and how long do I still have to wait?My ID validation passed and my facial recognition passed and this waiting game is getting frustrating,please help!
Hi

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Julius_Tabi

hi, I've also been trying to Rica and it's been stuck at the stage of checking the address validation, because it passed the live thingy and ID checking and its bad because i invested R479 in this.

Julius_Tabi

hey, was your problem solved?

Orin

I went on their website to support and made a ticket so im waiting on a reply however you also need to put in a address when making a ticket and it couldn't find my exact address???but google maps can find my exact.Maybe they need to update their maps for it took me so long to submit a ticket due to their map system.It can also be the reason why we are stuck.It cant find our proper address.

Julius_Tabi

I went on their website to support and made a ticket so im waiting on a reply however you also need to put in a address when making a ticket and it couldn't find my exact address???but google maps can find my exact.Maybe they need to update their maps for it took me so long to submit a ticket due to their map system.It can also be the reason why we are stuck.It cant find our proper addresses
I think I have over two tickets and no one has responded to me yet, I can also see my address on the Google maps, but I have two addresses temporary and permanent I supplied both addresses

nastrocom

I've been stuck here since friday. not receiving any message after clicking the 'RICA button'. ++++Angry+++

Attachments

Sune du Plessis

Update 2: I got an sms on my phone with a link to eRica and finally. The Rica Now button works and I can upload my documents for verification.
Hi Mike,please help me with that link,I have been trying since the 2nd july to het hold of them to help me but I'm not getting any answer neither from Rain or takealot,I'm with my hands in my h

Sune du Plessis

Update 2: I got an sms on my phone with a link to eRica and finally. The Rica Now button works and I can upload my documents for verification.
Hi Mike,please help me with that link,I have been trying since the 2nd july to het hold of them to help me but I'm not getting any answer neither from Rain or takealot,I'm with my hands in the air, The Rica online just does not work

Julius_Tabi

these people are useless as f*****k , i've contacted them via every possible way there is,they just keep lying ,since friday i've been stuck in the rica process ,i have over 2 tickets ...this rain is just bull**t that needs court now .

Orin

Google shows that Rain is only open on a Thursday 9am-5pm.Rest of the week they are closed.Just absurd.

Sune du Plessis

these people are useless as f*****k , i've contacted them via every possible way there is,they just keep lying ,since friday i've been stuck in the rica process ,i have over 2 tickets ...this rain is just bull**t that needs court now .
I have the same problem, I paid the R479 and did everything online but can't Rica the sim.I don't know if there is any other way to git it rica'd,how do I cancel Rain so it does not take any more money?

Colst

I got a Rain simcard from Takealot. I was battling to Rica the simcard with the face recognition step. I tried changing phones and this did not work. When I read on here that Rica may go through using Firefox instead of Google, I went onto Firefox, the face recognition worked and in a few minutes my simcard was registered. I suggest people using Firefox on their phones to complete the Rica process

Orin

I read that it worked for someone else aswell.
I will give it a go.Thanks

Orin

I got a Rain simcard from Takealot. I was battling to Rica the simcard with the face recognition step. I tried changing phones and this did not work. When I read on here that Rica may go through using Firefox instead of Google, I went onto Firefox, the face recognition worked and in a few minutes my simcard was registered. I suggest people using Firefox on their phones to complete the Rica process
Did you just open firefox and went into rain website and clicked on activate sim again?Or what steps did you take?Appreciate the help.