Rain/RAM Couriers Bad Service Delivery

mister

Executive Member
I also ordered a sim ages ago... RAM tracking said "Customer says he already received parcel" so it was not delivered. Nobody from RAM actually spoke to me, or arrived at my address, and I don't have my parcel. Neither RAM nor RAIN have responded to my query.

lsetlhodi

Just out of curiosity, how has been your experience with the internet from RAIN so far?
Well, it's been ok really. I mean I had bad experience with Telkom during lockdown so that gave Rain the advantage. Telkom was also good, used them for 6 years with no issues but during lockdown one of their towers were down in my neighborhood so I spent about 3 weeks not working optimally and my calls were not attended to. So my friend organized a Rain sim card for me to test it and it worked and I placed an order. I think a proper and fair benchmark can be made after lockdown in order to compare apples with apples.

Mongeasy

Just out of curiosity, how has been your experience with the internet from RAIN so far?
I recently signed up for the 5G plan (Standard) and it has been very good! They have delivered on their word.