Rain Says I'm offline

So around 0:30 my I lose all internet connection. Rebooted router etc. Checked router dashboard all ok and connected. Went to speedtest.net and found a lovely message, though my account was debited at 1pm sharp yesterday and not even close to my set spending limit.

Anyone else experiencing this?

cavedog

Honorary Master
Same here for my 2 simcards. The debit order went off fine yesterday and both simcards have R50 spend limit left with the uncapped option loaded...
[MENTION=1]rpm[/MENTION]

MirageF1

They just can't seem to get anything right can they.

Orders, deliveries, billing, ad hoc connectivity issues.... 1/10

And this from an ISP whose been around a while...

froot

Honorary Master

You forgot to mention network speed.
I'm down to 7Mbps speeds at night now.... and that's on speedtests.
Browsing is horrible.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Haven't checked if mine is working as I'm still running on ADSL (which will hopefully be cancelled on 24 Aug according to Telkom). I will use Rain only until I've settled into my new home end of Aug with fibre after which I want to cancel my Rain mobile sim.

cj1

I have tried since last week to have my banking details changed through the following channels:
1. Call Centre - Called them +-5-6 times and they don't even call you back. No resolution and the call centre takes ages to answer.
2. Tried to change the details using the Account Details section on the Rain site with no joy.
3. Sent them an email 2 days ago for assistance and received a reference number. No one contacted me yet.

Service from Rain is really non existent.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I have tried since last week to have my banking details changed through the following channels:
1. Call Centre - Called them +-5-6 times and they don't even call you back. No resolution and the call centre takes ages to answer.
2. Tried to change the details using the Account Details section on the Rain site with no joy.
3. Sent them an email 2 days ago for assistance and received a reference number. No one contacted me yet.

Service from Rain is really non existent.
Sounds like you have a drought