Rain SIM card

Precious6

Iv stopped using the rain SIM card last year February cause I could pay today a year n few months thy deducted my money when I log in shows my account is in arrears what arrears cause the was no data provided that’s y I could not use the sim card

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Iv stopped using the rain SIM card last year February cause I could pay today a year n few months thy deducted my money when I log in shows my account is in arrears what arrears cause the was no data provided that’s y I could not use the sim card
Hi @Precious6

Please provide me with your email via PM ( private message ).

Starride

Help!
I have just received my RAIN SIM Card unlimited data. I need to access this data from 2 devices - my laptop and mobile. I have inserted the SIM into an old Samsung phone.
I have done the following:
> Settings>Connections>Mobile Networks> Access Point Names> added RAIN
> Mobile Hotspot > on .... I then turn on WIFI of my other phone and I connect to the device with the RAIN Sim, but I get internet not available

So what must I do not, please help!

If you ask me to PM you, please tell me how to do this.

Kiemo

Expert Member
Help!
I have just received my RAIN SIM Card unlimited data. I need to access this data from 2 devices - my laptop and mobile. I have inserted the SIM into an old Samsung phone.
> Mobile Hotspot > on .... I then turn on WIFI of my other phone and I connect to the device with the RAIN Sim, but I get internet not available

Is your sim rica ? Or activated ?

Kiemo

Expert Member
Help!

@rain_mobile

Kiemo

Expert Member
So if the sim works did you try it on any other phone ?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Help!

Morning @Starride

Seems like the settings you did is correct, instead of putting RAIN rather put rain (lower caps).

Also please send me a pm with your email address let me have a look.

CryptoserA

Hi there,
I received my router less than 48 hours after ordering. However device came with incorrect sim card so no connection.
I logged a ticket on 20 July. No reply.
After few days of calling and waiting a support agent ESCLATES my ticket. But no reply.
I call again they ESCLATE. Fortunately this time I have to wait only 24 hours.
I call: "the line manager will call you before end of the day." No reply.
I call and start all over again.
On the last call I ended up apologizing for not remembering name of the agent who assisted me previously!
I don't have a weird technical issue. I just need a sim.
Please assist.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi there,
I received my router less than 48 hours after ordering. However device came with incorrect sim card so no connection.
I logged a ticket on 20 July. No reply.
After few days of calling and waiting a support agent ESCLATES my ticket. But no reply.
I call again they ESCLATE. Fortunately this time I have to wait only 24 hours.
I call: "the line manager will call you before end of the day." No reply.
I call and start all over again.
On the last call I ended up apologizing for not remembering name of the agent who assisted me previously!
I don't have a weird technical issue. I just need a sim.
Please assist.
Hi @CryptoserA

I have received your PM , i will assist you via PM

AnthonySamkelo

Hi, Rain. I've been trying to buy your R250 4G sim, but the system says my ID has already been registered, and yet, when I try to log in, it says my email is "not found". This happened after I spoke to a representative who was offering to help me
complete a payment for an order I had initiated earlier.

Kiemo

Expert Member
Hi, Rain. I've been trying to buy your R250 4G sim, but the system says my ID has already been registered, and yet, when I try to log in, it says my email is "not found". This happened after I spoke to a representative who was offering to help me
a representative ? Sounds doggy

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Morning @AnthonySamkelo

Please send me a private message with your email address, i will get to the bottom of this for you.