Rain throttling speeds unnecessarily

AxeWielder99

So there aren't that many people using in my area, so there's no point in throttling the speeds and displeasing their customers. I switched from the off-peak unlimited to the 24/7 unlimited deal, and I am so frustrated with the slow speeds i'm getting. I would understand why they would throttle the speeds in an area with lots of rain users, but that's not the case in my area. If there's a rain agent in this forum, please try to assist me or take it up to your superior with this suggestion: don't throttle speeds where it's not needed.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
So there aren't that many people using in my area, so there's no point in throttling the speeds and displeasing their customers. I switched from the off-peak unlimited to the 24/7 unlimited deal, and I am so frustrated with the slow speeds i'm getting. I would understand why they would throttle the speeds in an area with lots of rain users, but that's not the case in my area. If there's a rain agent in this forum, please try to assist me or take it up to your superior with this suggestion: don't throttle speeds where it's not needed.
Hi @AxeWielder99

Please provide me with your email via PM.

XTM

So what was the reason? is the issue resolved with rain?