Rain: Trying to change my banking details

I have been trying to change my banking details with Rain since June 19th. Numerous e-mails to them get the response back: 'resolved' or 'you can change the details on our website' or 'please e-mail your new details to us'.

I have now tried every way to get my details changed without success. There is no option on their website and despite me e-mailing my new bank details, the old account details still appear on my profile.

Can anyone assist me please?

morpheus12x

I have been trying to change my banking details with Rain since June 19th. Numerous e-mails to them get the response back: 'resolved' or 'you can change the details on our website' or 'please e-mail your new details to us'.

I have now tried every way to get my details changed without success. There is no option on their website and despite me e-mailing my new bank details, the old account details still appear on my profile.

Can anyone assist me please?
Not sure which email you used. The only possible way would be to send an e-mail to Support@rain.co.za

Thank you. That's the one I've been using as well as the online chat and their site on Facebook messenger where I've asked for someone to call me back.. Unfortunately there is no reply on their direct line number.

morpheus12x

Thank you. That's the one I've been using as well as the online chat and their site on Facebook messenger where I've asked for someone to call me back.. Unfortunately there is no reply on their direct line number.
[MENTION=265231]Rain[/MENTION]CoZa
Eish... The other way I can think of to escalate this would be to tag [MENTION=16134]MichaelJ[/MENTION]ordaan when you tweet [MENTION=265231]Rain[/MENTION]CoZa about this. Michael Jordaan is an investor / Big Boss of Rain.

[MENTION=265231]Rain[/MENTION]CoZa
Eish... The other way I can think of to escalate this would be to tag [MENTION=16134]MichaelJ[/MENTION]ordaan when you tweet [MENTION=265231]Rain[/MENTION]CoZa about this. Michael Jordaan is an investor / Big Boss of Rain.
Thank you... Just what I was looking for.. Have a great day !!