Rain's month to month offers give it an advantage over Vodacom and MTN

Gazg

Welcome new journalist.

Go look at the RAIN section and see how many people complain about being still charged months later despite cancelling. Maybe check that out for an article, "Does the RAIN cancellation system work?"
Watch this space........canceled mine today in favour of the above MTN package, on a sim only deal, that is.

username and 23 others

Very poor network indeed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
6ac65636-523e-47e5-89d4-8474ff16b802.png

12215097580.png
Congrats! Here's a golden star for you! No, take it! It's all yours! You deserve it...

This does not negate the fact that the company's handling (or mishandling) of their nw adversely affects others thirsty for some good quality and affordable (should not be an oxymoron) internet. Now, no nw is perfect, but the abovementioned rain thread (and others) is a testament of the horrid experience some of us are experiencing. And yes, like most, my initial experience with rain has been some of the best I've had with a company. Later on it was... not so.

You're a lucky user. Enjoy your experience and spare a thought for those not so fortunate -or- rub it in my glorious, battlehardened, scar riddled and pock marked face -or- do both.

SuperMario

Congrats! Here's a golden star for you! No, take it! It's all yours! You deserve it...

This does not negate the fact that the company's handling (or mishandling) of their nw adversely affects others thirsty for some good quality and affordable (should not be an oxymoron) internet. Now, no nw is perfect, but the abovementioned rain thread (and others) is a testament of the horrid experience some of us are experiencing. And yes, like most, my initial experience with rain has been some of the best I've had with a company. Later on it was... not so.

You're a lucky user. Enjoy your experience and spare a thought for those not so fortunate -or- rub it in my glorious, battlehardened, scar riddled and pock marked face -or- do both.
Thanks for the Star, much appreciated :giggle:

Gudnews

Expert Member
I'm long on Rain. One day it will all come together nicely for me.

Happy Days

Expert Member
rain cancellation is a horror story. Try it.
Cancelled the R250 package online just before month-end just over four months ago with no problems. Maybe, because I didn't have a device supplied by Rain, it was easier to cancel. Either way, got very good value for money with the odd very slow speeds every now and then.