• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Ramaphosa and Mabuza to Malema: ‘Come back home’

Chris_the_Brit

Grand Master of the Friendzone
President Cyril Ramaphosa and Deputy President David Mabuza on Sunday extended an olive branch to EFF leader Julius Malema and others‚ urging them to return “home” to the ANC.

“We would love to have Julius Malema back in the ANC. He is still ANC down‚ deep in his heart‚” Ramaphosa said.

He also urged others to rejoin the ANC.

“The ANC is the home of many political parties that splintered out of it and we would like to build unity amongst all our people.”

Mabuza said earlier on Sunday he had a “special space in my heart” for Malema.

“We had times together. He knows. When he was in the ANC‚ I supported him to be the president of the Youth League and I remember comrade Julius saying‚ ‘My blood is black‚ green and gold. I will never leave the ANC’.”

Mabuza added: “I feel the ANC has lost in comrade Julius. The ANC will be better off with him inside the fold‚ so I am going to do my best to request him to reconsider coming back home.”
https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/...amaphosa-and-mabuza-to-malema-come-back-home/

They should take him out. He only causes harm and uses reverse psychology with his followers, such as "we don't want white genocide". **** you man, that's exactly what you want.
If this dooz enters the ANC it will be only a question of time before he becomes ANC prezident and captain of the SA ship. Dan kack al wat European is in this nation, literally

sajunky

Honorary Master
Mining magnats and banks who are financing Malema don't want to consolidate ANC, they want to destroy it, so I doubt Malema will accept the offer.

Excalibur

Expert Member
He will come back it's only a matter of time, especially with arch-enemy Zuma Gone. With the right incentives Malema will respond positively.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Mr. Condom showing his true colors. You see mr. Condom, Malema is more intelligent than you are. And a lower intelligence has nothing to say to a higher one. Not only that a North Sotho and a Venda are not exactly brothers but unlike you, Malema worked hard to get his party where it is today. The EFF is on the right track to grow by 50% in the 2019 general election. Neither the ANC nor the DA will will be as successfull in the coming election. Live with it.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Has anybody seen Julius on Twitter telling them to fskk off? Me neither. Holomisa did though.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Almost forgot that it's elections next year. Wow, ANC is such a r@c1st (sic @ic) party and EFF seems to be their ideal match.

access

Executive Member
and people said i was being silly when i said malema will go back.

this eff was/is a useful side show to do and say things the anc could/can not.

access

Executive Member
Just never thought cyril our personal savior would ask him
i too had higher expectations from him, but at the moment it seems the only reason the anc did not do this sooner is because they seemed distracted by the zupta antics. too busy with constant damage control.

now they use zuma what hes useful for, to lure in his like minded in kzn. his rhetoric is gospel there.

ForceFate

Executive Member
and people said i was being silly when i said malema will go back.

this eff was/is a useful side show to do and say things the anc could/can not.
They're on the same side of the political spectrum. Obviously there will be a lot opportunities for collaboration without much friction