Ramaphosa expected to lower lockdown

shearder

Has the amoeba grown a spine and become human yet? Has his master(s) given him good news??? Hmmmmm I wonder. Will probably hear from one of the steeple on a WhatsApp area group. Not a TV watcher so I'm more free than many

Slegdehammer67

Couple the economic effects of the ban, which includes SARS not receiving R1.5bn in revenue because of the latest violence, and the government will be forced to lift the ban to kick-start the economy.”

I was wondering when these fckuers will realize that they are eroding the tax base, the very base of their machine, broken as it is, is running on - it took this long for them to comprehend that they are shooting themselves in the foot AND they only have TWO feet...

teejay 44

Yeah. Alcohol again from Tomorrow. Distell needs to start recovering that R100 million they lost in the riots while the Government sat and "monitored" the situation.
The fat guvmunt cunts that make the decisions that **** up the rest of the country still have their salaries, booze and everything else during lockdowns.....

What useless ****ers they are :mad::mad:.

• A return to Level 3 lockdown restrictions is a possibility when President Cyril Ramaphosa addresses the nation on Sunday evening.
  • Ramaphosa met with premiers on Sunday.
  • This could mean that small gatherings and limited alcohol sales would be allowed.

A return to Level 3 lockdown restrictions is on the cards, News24 understands.

President Cyril Ramaphosa may announce a return to Level 3 when he addresses the nation on Sunday evening after he met with premiers earlier in the day, where possible regulations were discussed.

This could result in the following measures being implemented:
  • The curfew will be adjusted to 22:00 to 04:00;
  • Gatherings at all establishments would allow 50 people indoors and 100 outdoors. This includes church and sports gatherings;
  • A maximum of 50 people at funerals would be allowed, with a two-hour time limit, with no night vigils or "after tears" parties;
  • Alcohol will be allowed for off-site purchase from Monday to Thursday until 18:00 and on-site consumption according to license conditions, but closing at 20:00. Duty-free shops at international departures will be allowed to sell alcohol without restrictions. Nightclubs must remain closed;
  • Schools will allow breaks at a maximum of 15 minutes;
  • Long-distance travel may allow 70% of capacity;
  • Safety protocols like the wearing of masks, sanitisation and physical distancing must continue;
  • Employers must encourage working from home where possible; and
  • Inter-provincial travel will be open, with the restrictions in Gauteng lifted.

dualmeister

Honorary Master

• A return to Level 3 lockdown restrictions is a possibility when President Cyril Ramaphosa addresses the nation on Sunday evening.
  • Ramaphosa met with premiers on Sunday.
  • This could mean that small gatherings and limited alcohol sales would be allowed.

A return to Level 3 lockdown restrictions is on the cards, News24 understands.

President Cyril Ramaphosa may announce a return to Level 3 when he addresses the nation on Sunday evening after he met with premiers earlier in the day, where possible regulations were discussed.

This could result in the following measures being implemented:
  • The curfew will be adjusted to 22:00 to 04:00;
  • Gatherings at all establishments would allow 50 people indoors and 100 outdoors. This includes church and sports gatherings;
  • A maximum of 50 people at funerals would be allowed, with a two-hour time limit, with no night vigils or "after tears" parties;
  • Alcohol will be allowed for off-site purchase from Monday to Thursday until 18:00 and on-site consumption according to license conditions, but closing at 20:00. Duty-free shops at international departures will be allowed to sell alcohol without restrictions. Nightclubs must remain closed;
  • Schools will allow breaks at a maximum of 15 minutes;
  • Long-distance travel may allow 70% of capacity;
  • Safety protocols like the wearing of masks, sanitisation and physical distancing must continue;
  • Employers must encourage working from home where possible; and
  • Inter-provincial travel will be open, with the restrictions in Gauteng lifted.
They could just publish this now and give people working in the liquor trade more notice about work tomorrow. And save the country another painful speech.

Dan C

Honorary Master
They could just publish this now and give people working in the liquor trade more notice about work tomorrow. And save the country another painful speech.
I'm sure the people in the liquor trade has been informed already.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
I'm sure the people in the liquor trade has been informed already.
You give the Government too much credit. I know from people in the industry that they only found out at 8PM on a Sunday that they could not operate from the next day on at least one previous occasion.

Edit: One of Distell's top Master distillers also just posted this 2 minutes ago ...

1627228082870.png

Last edited:

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
A coupla years ago I wanted to jog with Uncle Cyril on the Promenade or whatever the **** it is called there in Sea Point, Cape Town.
What a lekker dude, and our new President after that p0e5 Zuma naai

And he spoke so well and even smiled and joked.

Look at him now for last 18 months on the telly, what a miserable cvnt reading the teleprompter that the ANC have told him to say. His tone is monotonous from the first sentence to the last one 2hrs later and doesn't change at all.

Cyril is now a sad man, he has no 'spunk' left, the man is dead inside.

I just hope the Teleprompter chick in charge with her ventriloquist's arm up inside 1 foot up his butt says the right words for us tonight.