Ramaphosa in lockdown meetings as advisors push for move to level 3 for South Africa

The_Traveller

Expert Member
Why do you want Level 5 ?

As much as it will hurt businesses and cause job losses, it is our own fault, because we don't enforce the rules.

When i go out to shopping centers, i tell every second mofo to put on his mask.

When i visit a restaurant , i have to call the manager and ask him why he allows people who don't wear masks to enter, and why they don't tell those who walk around without it, to put it back on.

The people are careless and negligent. A lot of people are dying.

I am not implying level 5 will fix this problem, but some people will wake up a little, and that for me is good enough.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
As much as it will hurt businesses and cause job losses, it is our own fault, because we don't enforce the rules.

When i visit a restaurant , i have to call the manager and ask him why he allows people who don't wear masks to enter, and why they don't tell those who walk around without it, to put it back on.

I am not implying level 5 will fix this problem, but some people will wake up a little, and that for me is good enough.
I've seen how quick it spreads. Went hunting with 10 friends, 5 of us got covid. No one knows who is/was the carrier. BUT, none of us are dying. Symptoms varies from fokol to heavy flu.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
I've seen how quick it spreads. Went hunting with 10 friends, 5 of us got covid. No one knows who is/was the carrier. BUT, none of us are dying. Symptoms varies from fokol to heavy flu.

Glad all is well on your end and none are dying, but for many others, they are.

Lupus

Honorary Master

Feck off Karen, I mean my god you'd be the one in Communist Russia telling on your neighbours cause they watched Western TV

Dianysis

Expert Member
Those of you pushing for Level 5 - many people will be without jobs etc.
I was one of those to be retrenched during the first lock down. It is not fun.
And if you are so worried about Covid - stop going to restaurants and shopping malls unnecessarily.

Quicks

Expert Member

Hope, I never have to meet you! They should put people like you permanently under level 5 lockdown. Please never leave your home.

Afon Kulikov

Forging

Hope, I never have to meet you! They should put people like you permanently under level 5 lockdown. Please never leave your home.
He, she, it, them, they, Apache helicopter or what ever is a Karen. Probably the type of person that phoned the cops when he saw a beer can/ bottle