Ramaphosa is looking for ways to restart South Africa’s economy – including vaccine passports

JohnMao

Executive Member
...but they had R500 billion last year almost exclusively for this purpose. Did he forget about all those plans for infrastructure, investment etc? Was the money stolen that quickly?

GrootVoet

Reduce BEE requirements, labor laws, business red tape.

SOE privatization, tax incentives for job creation, create friendly investment schemas.

Get qualified people (not cadres) to advice on economic matters.

Forget about EWC, NGI, BIG etc.

Etc

Not a difficult to list to make he just needs to balls to implement it.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Reduce BEE requirements, labor laws, business red tape.

SOE privatization, tax incentives for job creation, create friendly investment schemas.

Get qualified people (not cadres) to advice on economic matters.

Forget about EWC, NGI, BIG etc.

Etc

Not a difficult to list to make he just needs to balls to implement it.
Build a space-copter, fly to Mars, mine for Serenium, fly the produce back, and sell to China. This is my suggestion and is 100% more likely to be implemented than your suggestion.

GrootVoet

Build a space-copter, fly to Mars, mine for Serenium, fly the produce back, and sell to China. This is my suggestion and is 100% more likely to be implemented than your suggestion.

You forgot about building a SA Wakanda and the super fast trains.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
525 days is enough Cyril.

Cancel the state of disaster - end lockdown - resign.

Cyril's hasn't even entered us into the 'new dawn', his test will be at the ANC's conference next year. South African citizens has no voice, other than of voting.

Petitions, public comments or participation, none of which are for consideration unless it is for the purpose of creating a public interest. This is what puts our Democracy to a shame, and I have long written TLDR posts about it on Mybroadband.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Stop stealing all the tax we pay, actually use it for infrastructure, the country will function, jobs will happen. And you will see you don't actually have to tax us so much, because there will be more than enough money.
No no! build a space-copter and mine Mars! They will never go for your crazy suggestion.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Cyril is also well-liked, he has done the most for reform, transformation and empowerment.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Petitions, public comments or participation, none of which are for consideration unless it is for the purpose of creating a public interest. This is what puts our Democracy to a shame, and I have long written TLDR posts about it on Mybroadband.
South Africa is no longer a functioning democracy.

Kodi

In other news. Government looking to introduce stricter BEE laws in 2022.....

Can't make this stuff up ..

images (37).jpeg