Ramaphosa: South Africa's rebuilt economy must be better and blacker

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
They definitely are not oppressed, all verifiable stats indicate that they have the best quality of life in SA.

Victimisation would depend on context. Most go through their daily lives without any victimization at all. Everyone in SA can be victimized depending on the situation.
Whites are being oppressed any sane person can see that. The fact that some whites still do good is testament to their work ethic drive under an oppressive racist system.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Whites are being oppressed any sane person can see that. The fact that some whites still do good is testament to their work ethic drive under an oppressive racist system.

1. What human rights of theirs are being taken away?

2. Why are there no reputable organizations or NGO's which give credibility to the right-wing organizations which claim that whites are oppressed in SA?

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
1. What human rights of theirs are being taken away?

2. Why are there no reputable organizations or NGO's which give credibility to the right-wing organizations which claim that whites are oppressed in SA?
1. The right to compete on merit for jobs. 2. Don`t know, probably scared of being killed like Eugene Terblanche.

Ever noticed the double standards in society with regards to black/white? Ever noticed innocent whites being killed on their farms? (oh just crime of course). Ever noticed black leaders singing with their followers about killing whites? Of course you don`t notice this because it does not fit your woke agenda lefty.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
They definitely are not oppressed, all verifiable stats indicate that they have the best quality of life in SA.

Victimisation would depend on context. Most go through their daily lives without any victimization at all. Everyone in SA can be victimized depending on the situation.

They have the best quality of life despite being oppressed because they ensure that quality and don't beg nor expect the government to provide it.

The context of oppression is BEE, AA and EE. Something you keep ignoring.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
They have the best quality of life despite being oppressed because they ensure that quality and don't beg nor expect the government to provide it.

They benefitted due to historical advantages and having better access to resources from the start in the vast majority of cases.

Sorry but there is nothing superior about whites as much as you want to believe that.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
They benefitted due to historical advantages and having better access to resources from the start in the vast majority of cases.

Sorry but there is nothing superior about whites as much as you want to believe that.

When did I say whites are superior? That's your assumption about me. Is it whites fault they knew how to historically get to resources blacks had no clue were there at all?

Now you want to blame them for having knowledge blacks didn't? Eternal entitled victim and inferiority complex. Get over it and accept blacks had no alphabet, science, math, astronomy, sewerage systems. roads or anything modern that blacks now blame whites for having the knowledge of. Suck it up.

Sollie

Honorary Master

Hey, I dunno. We had to pay for our own electricity, build our own houses, install our own water, build our own outhouses, did not keep on falling into them ... nobody looked after us.

Then of course, if you take off you R-glasses, you suddenly realize there are many groups of whites, some having to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and did. Just like some black people.

But hey, you do your collective based upon race to protect yourself from us evil white witches, we are dangerous. Jirre, never been as proud of my skin colour as now. I'm so dangerous, I need legislation to protect other people from me! :ROFL:

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Hey, I dunno. We had to pay for our own electricity, build our own houses, install our own water, build our own outhouses, did not keep on falling into them ... nobody looked after us.

Then of course, if you take off you R-glasses, you suddenly realize there are many groups of whites, some having to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and did. Just like some black people.

But hey, you do your collective based upon race to protect yourself from us evil white witches, we are dangerous. Jirre, never been as proud of my skin colour as now. I'm so dangerous, I need legislation to protect other people from me! :ROFL:
Love it!

Acid0

Expert Member
If the current government have not plundered this country to bankruptcy then most of the countries citizens would have been better off, and we would not have half of these discussions and mud slinging but hey here we are.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
If the current government have not plundered this country to bankruptcy then most of the countries citizens would have been better off, and we would not have half of these discussions and mud slinging but hey here we are.
That is what. amazes me. ANC fcked the WHOLE SA over... but yet, it's still skin colour vs skin colour.

Whole SA could have been better off... more jobs, better lives for all.. yet we 3rd highest unemployment etc.

Senor

There's not a significant culture of hardwork and entrepreneurship among the local black population. I know of a Black guy from Ghana that arrived here 10 years ago with absolutely nothing, started off selling chickens on the roadside, then moved to grilling the chickens and selling them and finally saved up enough money to start off a hair salon business. Today he drives a Ford Ranger, employs several people and has 3 salons. What's stopping the locals from achieving this?. They would rather burn down the businesses that guys like this built, than try to compete.

No amount of legislation will change this unfortunately.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
There's not a significant culture of hardwork and entrepreneurship among the local black population. I know of a Black guy from Ghana that arrived here 10 years ago with absolutely nothing, started off selling chickens on the roadside, then moved to grilling the chickens and selling them and finally saved up enough money to start off a hair salon business. Today he drives a Ford Ranger, employs several people and has 3 salons. What's stopping the locals from achieving this?. They would rather burn down the businesses that guys like this built, than try to compete.

No amount of legislation will change this unfortunately.
Thinking about this.... I don't think it's a culture thing.
Again, this is just my opinion...
I think it's a mass inferiority complex thing. Black people in SA have been told for so long that they're only good for menial work, reinforced by the quality of the education now being dished out, that there's none of the self-belief required to actually go out there and build something up for yourself. Most of the "black success stories" come from being politically connected. Who is there for your young black kid to look up to for inspiration? Sure, there is NOTHING stopping them from looking up to prominent non-black entrepreneurs, but the brainwashing that "white is bad" is becoming so strong that there's no chance that many young black kids will do that...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
White is not bad.
Black is not bad.

Working on your merits is not bad.

Corruption, graft, cronyism, theft etc is bad.
So is using political ties to get into a high-paying job without the required experience and knowledge.

Senor

Thinking about this.... I don't think it's a culture thing.
Again, this is just my opinion...
I think it's a mass inferiority complex thing. Black people in SA have been told for so long that they're only good for menial work, reinforced by the quality of the education now being dished out, that there's none of the self-belief required to actually go out there and build something up for yourself. Most of the "black success stories" come from being politically connected. Who is there for your young black kid to look up to for inspiration? Sure, there is NOTHING stopping them from looking up to prominent non-black entrepreneurs, but the brainwashing that "white is bad" is becoming so strong that there's no chance that many young black kids will do that...
How do you think Indian people felt when they were lured here 160 years ago essentially as slaves and were sold to white farmers to work in the sugar Cane fields.... That didn't stop them from wanting to be more and improve their lot. They succeeded in lifting themselves up by themselves and not waiting for someone else to do it for them.

I still believe it's a cultural thing, kind of an "operating system" that's instilled into you from birth and influences your actions and decisions.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
That didn't stop them from wanting to be more and improve their lot. They succeeded in lifting themselves up by themselves and not waiting for someone else to do it for them.

This is not entirely due to their "hard work" as they were given better treatment by the Apartheid government (better funding for homes, schools etc) and we know that the ANC has largely failed to address the effects of Apartheid.

The hierarchy under Apartheid was

1.White
2. Indian
3. coloured
4. African